any character animations you think should be improved?

Hi

I am super curious if:
1. The shadow can stop moving his shield THROUGH his leg, I am tired of his clipping magic.
2. PLEASE FINALLY FIX THE STEAM POWERED GLOVES, every time I put a dagger in any characters hand with steam powered gloves it looks like their hand flips, this was mentioned when the damn set first came out....

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
scion hip movement while running. please, it looks ridiculous.
1. Witch walking/running animations
2. early act 1 mobs and other class walking/running animations

I still remember when I first started PoE I felt all the walking/running animation of the characters was really really wired.
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
I cant think of anything off the top of my head but I did notice this yesterday:

Spoiler

seems like missin occour and bump maps

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I think the standard casting animation per class is a bit monotonous. I'd like to see some diversion inbetween the same cast type. I'm being explicit because not every casting animation of every skill looks the same (which is a good thing), but I think this could be an appreciated detail if the toon slightly varies it's movement from cast to cast. Not generic, maybe three or four scripted moves, equal in length to the original.

Imagine a witch that uses the magma orb. Currently every magma orb get's Shuryuken'd with both hands I think. Imagine her shooting an orb with her right hand, then the left, then kick one, then both hands again. Ever seen Avatar? Firebender style!
That is not an avatar, that's how I really looked when I wrote this post!
Marauder.
It should be the most powerful character in strength,
but his attack animation just seems weak and stiff.
Duelist running animation with a bow. Weird body proportions. Leap Slam animation is strange for me.
Templar running animations.
Overall Duelist and Templar animations is clunky and comical and sadly I always try to avoid this classes.
As mentioned before Witch animation while running and holding dual weapons.
+ to "scion hip movement while running".
I honestly hate the fact that all melee attack animations are the same as basic one. I just hate it.
Default attack animations are great for default attack animations, and them only. For the rest it sucks.

But I guess this isn't exactly what this thread is for. I'm going to agree with what people say about Templar.
Merveil really could do with some unique artwork.
I was just thinking back to Diablo 2's first boss and how memorable it was.

Merveil's model and texture is reused throughout the whole game.
Even her second form, although admittedly her second form is at least lore friendly...
Personally, dislike the Templars running animation he sways a lot and if you're using any of the Banner MTX's it really emphasises how wobbly he is. Only other complaint is his Idle Town 2H animation would be excellent if he stood the same as Elreon with 2H weapons.

Aesthetics of this game seem to be improving rapidly recently fills me with JOY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info