any character animations you think should be improved?

Glacial Hammer sometimes seems to stop right before hitting an enemy, especially when used with staves. Letting it swing a bit further would feel like the skill connected better.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
The movement the Ranger makes when placing/replacing a Gem in her Bow or directly replacing her equipped Bow with a different Bow.

The movement she makes in town in response to these actions is maybe livable, but the movement she makes outside of towns is an obnoxious spasm.

Honestly, I am not sure why she would move at all in response to these actions.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Rapier attacks. All of them. One animation for all attacks. : / It looks REALLY lame.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
edit: wrong forum.
Last edited by mathoes on Jul 20, 2015, 9:53:13 PM
Duelist > When he stay in town, he twist his feet while carrying a weapon.

>His sleeve are look too large.

THX.
Last edited by Dokmai on Jul 21, 2015, 12:00:18 AM
Shadow's running animation with daggers was always making me want to vomit then facepalm and then vomit some more.
The Duelist running animations look a bit awkward and stiff. Plus the Duelist's body is weirdly proportioned, with a huge head and spindly legs and small shoulders.

And generally attacks that always use the same animations like "Cleave". "Reave" on the other hand alternates animations, which looks much more natural.
"
iceDRice wrote:
Shadow's running animation with daggers was always making me want to vomit then facepalm and then vomit some more.

This, they loo awful and all new players see them when they start as Shadow and pick up a glass shank.
Templar's running animation when holding two wands. It looks so comical, like he has urgent need of visiting the bathroom.
Clearly the Templar Running animation is the worse, with wings it look simply horrible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info