[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

How good would the Marohi Erqi be in this build?
"
Taotao11 wrote:
someone did some testing, with different build etc but this should work for AB too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc6DEGBHtNo

That person used ball lightning, a skill that will hit multiple times, and thus increasing the 12% chance to blind enourmously. Looks like he could use life gain on hit in the combo. Besides, like he said, you need some %chance to evade, so no unwavering stance.

I wouldn't go for this with arctic breath simply because you only get one chance to hit the 12% roll.

"
Nope44 wrote:
How good would the Marohi Erqi be in this build?

It's decent to start out with, but you'll be wanting something with more attackspeed.
This build leapfrogs through maps, and the -10% attack speed hurts.
Besides reduced clear speed, you'll loose the ability to hit fast moving/attacking monsters first, when you've got a slow weapon, they will hit you first.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 1, 2015, 2:52:42 AM
You can mitigate it with faster attacks and some AS nodes. What's better option and setup for CWDT Arctic breath or Molten shell, or maybe some other skill? I'm not running Hypothermia.
IGN: Chichotka
"
wirus_pp wrote:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAZEB5wSzBS0FPAd1CZYNzRLhFCAU9hnpHM4hNCFVIWAnICcvKaUrUCyFLPst0jboOQ453TrYOzs8BT0PPfxAoEE_RrdHfkh4UEdR5lcNWGNYr1oaXhNfP2CRYMRhUmVNaGVo8m87cql08Xasd1N35Xh6eWh673uMfLt82YKbhNmE74VShjuGYIoijM-QVZHOktCWbJd5mAqaO57Fn8uf36IAouqnMKknqW6plK2Nr6e0L7akvTa-p8AawGbApsEExPbFU8bYz37Tb9lh3DLcPd6W5FHkreSx6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_zm_ZI9zL-VA==

it's ok?
Hey your taking a jewel thats costing you 5 points and is completly not worth it lemme link you a revised tree saving you 3 points but getting rid of the jewel between marauder and duelist. Also the fortify tree below duelist is a noob trap and im going to get rid of it. We now have a total of 7 points to work with. Im going to continue to optomise the tree just want to catch you up with what its looking like http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB5wSzBS0HdQmWDc0S4RQgFPYZ6RzOITQhVSFgJyAnLymlK1AshSz7LdI26DkOOd062Ds7PAU9Dz38QKBBP0a3R35QR1HmVbVXDVhjWhpeE18_YJFgxGFSZU1oZWjycql08Xasd1N35Xh6eu97jHy7fNmCm4TZhO-FUoY7hmCKIozPkFWRzpLQlmyXeZgKmjuexZ7Nn8uf36IAouqnMKknqZStja-ntC-2pL02vqfAZsCmwQTE9sbYz37Tb9lh3D3eluRR5K3kseoY6wnsOO8O707vfPAf85v2SPcy_lQ=
Now were going to save a node be reworking the pathing giving us 8 to work with total and were going to pick up the jewel socket by templar leaving us with 6 points im goign to rework your bloddy bludgeon wheel in the bottom left as it dosent appear you need leech rate giving us 7 points we get the destroyer node in duelist leaving us with 6 points left. im investing into the jewler and martial experience above the massive life wheel to optomise your tree as best as I could. I know this is prolly long gone but it was fun for me :).
"
Exathil wrote:
You can mitigate it with faster attacks and some AS nodes. What's better option and setup for CWDT Arctic breath or Molten shell, or maybe some other skill? I'm not running Hypothermia.

I liked AB, even if you don't have hypothermia, defensive it's great.

Problem with moltenshell I have, you do not control when it goes boom. Might be a death on reflect pack if you do not run a ruby flask.

EDIT: Since Beta Thorn Flesh packs have not been implemented, Moltenshell is actually pretty good. You're not going to die from a reflect rare, you probably won't take anough dmg to rip when the stars align and it goes off on a rare. If there would've been reflect packs the danger would've been too high.

"
jakebake21 wrote:
"
wirus_pp wrote:
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAZEB5wSzBS0FPAd1CZYNzRLhFCAU9hnpHM4hNCFVIWAnICcvKaUrUCyFLPst0jboOQ453TrYOzs8BT0PPfxAoEE_RrdHfkh4UEdR5lcNWGNYr1oaXhNfP2CRYMRhUmVNaGVo8m87cql08Xasd1N35Xh6eWh673uMfLt82YKbhNmE74VShjuGYIoijM-QVZHOktCWbJd5mAqaO57Fn8uf36IAouqnMKknqW6plK2Nr6e0L7akvTa-p8AawGbApsEExPbFU8bYz37Tb9lh3DLcPd6W5FHkreSx6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_zm_ZI9zL-VA==

it's ok?
Hey your taking a jewel thats costing you 5 points and is completly not worth it lemme link you a revised tree saving you 3 points but getting rid of the jewel between marauder and duelist. Also the fortify tree below duelist is a noob trap and im going to get rid of it. We now have a total of 7 points to work with. Im going to continue to optomise the tree just want to catch you up with what its looking like http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB5wSzBS0HdQmWDc0S4RQgFPYZ6RzOITQhVSFgJyAnLymlK1AshSz7LdI26DkOOd062Ds7PAU9Dz38QKBBP0a3R35QR1HmVbVXDVhjWhpeE18_YJFgxGFSZU1oZWjycql08Xasd1N35Xh6eu97jHy7fNmCm4TZhO-FUoY7hmCKIozPkFWRzpLQlmyXeZgKmjuexZ7Nn8uf36IAouqnMKknqZStja-ntC-2pL02vqfAZsCmwQTE9sbYz37Tb9lh3D3eluRR5K3kseoY6wnsOO8O707vfPAf85v2SPcy_lQ=
Now were going to save a node be reworking the pathing giving us 8 to work with total and were going to pick up the jewel socket by templar leaving us with 6 points im goign to rework your bloddy bludgeon wheel in the bottom left as it dosent appear you need leech rate giving us 7 points we get the destroyer node in duelist leaving us with 6 points left. im investing into the jewler and martial experience above the massive life wheel to optomise your tree as best as I could. I know this is prolly long gone but it was fun for me :).

Indeed; There's still the templar jewel node you can take for 2 points, next to elementalist.

Fortify is a hard deciscion, not a noob trap in all cases.
15% increased effect on paper gives a few percentages increase of fortify mitigation.
Looking at top end damage mitigation it could have a massive effect if the damage source is elemental and you have a +10% max resistance flask active.

For general use the leech is all about custimisation for your character's gear.
I noticed for the use of atziri flask it's nice to give it a little boost for single target boss leech and other emergency situations. Might cost you 8 regrets orso, but worth it to test for your character since it leech depends on so many other factors life your life and dmg.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 6, 2015, 4:19:13 AM
just buy this jewel :)
That jewel is super dope.
"
djeezo wrote:
just buy this jewel :)

Awesome, 16 attackspeed and AoE dmg works on herald of ash as well :)

My jewels atm on tempest:

if only I could get mana & Life combination....
@Minstrelshadrak
Thought I'd just pop in and say "Hi! Thanks for a cool build!"

Currently lvl 82, and doing the highest lvl maps I find, with almost any mods. So yeah, doing well!

Gear

Still have some crafting options for boots and chest...

Im lvl 82 and im running ice crash in a 4L Chest.

My links are Phys to Light, Melee Phys, Weapon Ele to Ice crash.
This way i have 100 % ele dmg without Asenoth Gloves and im using DYADUS BELT.

Thoughts on this approach ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info