[2.2] Ice Crash: Size does Matter (including leveling guide video)

Stacking armor as 2h build is not really efficient in high level maps it helps againts white mobs but getting armor high enought to give meaningfull mitigation againts map bosses etc is next to impossible. Things like taste of hate and coil are much easier ways to mitigate high damage hits. Ofc those are really expensive.
"
Taotao11 wrote:
Stacking armor as 2h build is not really efficient in high level maps it helps againts white mobs but getting armor high enought to give meaningfull mitigation againts map bosses etc is next to impossible. Things like taste of hate and coil are much easier ways to mitigate high damage hits. Ofc those are really expensive.

Yeah nailed it there, taste of hate & coil are really good but expensive.
The armour you stack is good anough in combination with a granite for most scenario's.

@Minstrelshadrak
Thx for this guide! really fun to play after tornado archer.
but i've got 2 questions
1) i see leveling tree, but what about endgame??
2) what about endgame weapon - Marohi Erqi? i've got mine and think of using it))
Erqi is pretty decent choice but its not what i would call a endgame weapon. Attack speed modifier eats alot of mobility from leap slam and negative attack speed from ice crash isnt making things any better. Rare with atk speed is more a defensive thing than dps.
"
hellse7en wrote:
Thx for this guide! really fun to play after tornado archer.
but i've got 2 questions
1) i see leveling tree, but what about endgame??
2) what about endgame weapon - Marohi Erqi? i've got mine and think of using it))

"
Taotao11 wrote:
Erqi is pretty decent choice but its not what i would call a endgame weapon. Attack speed modifier eats alot of mobility from leap slam and negative attack speed from ice crash isnt making things any better. Rare with atk speed is more a defensive thing than dps.

that was my endgame weapon on tempest. bought ilev 83, alteration orbed to %phys/attackspeed, regalled fire dmg, crafted flat phys, then yolo exalted 2x. Might have been better to multicraft and do phys + reduced stun treshold "with this weaponm", Especially if it was 6linked and I could drop the heavystrike weapon swap.

In the leveling guide I've linked my tempest gear, and you can see my weapons upgrade step by step. Prefered attackspeed over a slow marohi, however there are some mitigating factors:
-party play mostly and not solo maps
-have GG 10+ attackspeed jewels
-completely dry on currency, but you have some chaos for a 4L marohi

then I consider marohi a fine option.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Aug 9, 2015, 3:21:57 PM
Just checked that 1.2 skill tree. I would go trought butchery and take a bit other route. you will lose 30 int and about 20 str but gain 56% phys dmg and 8% atk speed for 1 more node.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAAZEB5wSzBS0HdRLhFCAhVScvLdI53TrYPAU9_Ed-UEdYY14TXz9lTWjycql07Xaseu982YKbhNmE74dqjM-QVZBsktCaO5_fogCi6qknqZStjb02vqfAZsCmxFjG2M9-2WHcPeRR5LHqGOw47w7vfPAf9kj3MkCgIWB08VoaLIVR5ndTOzuexZSH37JBP6cwn8u2pN6WmAoUTfxLvJ8YkYZgYVLvTimlLPuKIicgxPavpz0PfLsczitQDc3-VHflggeRzptYMfu77YV7ZlRGt9Nv5K1nWGCRl3kJljkO6wmFUjpSDjwUcfjr2Xzz3Whl
Last edited by Taotao11 on Aug 10, 2015, 9:25:48 AM
"
Taotao11 wrote:
Just checked that 1.2 skill tree. I would go trought butchery and take a bit other route. you will lose 30 int and about 20 str but gain 56% phys dmg and 8% atk speed for 1 more node.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAAZEB5wSzBS0HdRLhFCAhVScvLdI53TrYPAU9_Ed-UEdYY14TXz9lTWjycql07Xaseu982YKbhNmE74dqjM-QVZBsktCaO5_fogCi6qknqZStjb02vqfAZsCmxFjG2M9-2WHcPeRR5LHqGOw47w7vfPAf9kj3MkCgIWB08VoaLIVR5ndTOzuexZSH37JBP6cwn8u2pN6WmAoUTfxLvJ8YkYZgYVLvTimlLPuKIicgxPavpz0PfLsczitQDc3-VHflggeRzptYMfu77YV7ZlRGt9Nv5K1nWGCRl3kJljkO6wmFUjpSDjwUcfjr2Xzz3Whl

thx for your input!

The thing I like about the outside marauder tree, is, for 2 points you can take the endurance charge that includes the endurance life regen.

What I also noticed is that once you got to the level needed for this tree, you can drop revelry for theory crafting, cause you've had plenty time to get a +2 mana on hit jewel.
@Minstrelshadrak
i check everyday but just found my gg gloves
"
djeezo wrote:
i check everyday but just found my gg gloves

Praise the lord
@Minstrelshadrak
Finding rare gloves with temp chain can be painfull. It took me 2 weeks to find mine. And 15 gloves vaaled without luck.
Last edited by Taotao11 on Aug 13, 2015, 11:40:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info