Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

I made a mistake when submitting my divination card, I wanted to edit the flavour text. I emailed support about it, is that sufficient / what I should have done?
if i had the money to spend on a card i would have a set of 5 cards which level up a master on one level. if that's possible.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Metronomy wrote:
I made a mistake when submitting my divination card, I wanted to edit the flavour text. I emailed support about it, is that sufficient / what I should have done?

idk. GGG support usually takes care of things very competently.

Also, do alpha members get a free divination card? You don't look like a highgate supporter to me.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

Also, do alpha members get a free divination card? You don't look like a highgate supporter to me.

You can disable supporter Titles in your profile.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

You can disable supporter Titles in your profile.

Good point.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
But with cards it goes 10% today, 20% tomorrow, 30% day after tomorrow etc and 100% (all cards gathered) after 10 days, for example.

How do you know this? I mean...there is a very small chanche to drop high level uniques. Now if there is also a very small chance to drop the divination cards for that specific high level unique, I don't see the difference. For sure they are going to be a tradeable item but if the chances to drop them are the same as the item itself, I don't see what "more" they bring to the game
Last edited by perafelix on May 26, 2015, 7:34:28 AM
"
perafelix wrote:
"
But with cards it goes 10% today, 20% tomorrow, 30% day after tomorrow etc and 100% (all cards gathered) after 10 days, for example.

How do you know this? I mean...there is a very small chanche to drop high level uniques. Now if there is also a very small chance to drop the divination cards for that specific high level unique, I don't see the difference. For sure they are going to be a tradeable item but if the chances to drop them are the same as the item itself, I don't see what "more" they bring to the game

Just compare them to loot tables from D2.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
perafelix wrote:
"

There are a lot of uniques that drop pretty much everywhere. Cards on the other hand drop in very specific areas and give you a specific reward. Sure, you still need to find those, but they add a level on consistency. You can plan that you can very likely get the item you're looking for with a decent time investment. With whole uniques on the other hand, it's very hard to count on "I'll definitely find a tabula".

To sum it up cards bring 5 aspects to the game:

1) Consistency
2) Area differences
3) More trading goods
4) Improvements for self-found
5) Possibility of some risk-reward scenarios such as "grants a random unique" or a "grants a random ilvl 79+ weapon with the tyranical mod".
all i read here is give me the money! GGG becomes Blizzard now?!
ING Infuriateground
"
geradon wrote:
if i had the money to spend on a card i would have a set of 5 cards which level up a master on one level. if that's possible.

It's not. Only items that can drop can be made into cards.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info