Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

I noticed "Agrenod South" was on the unique item list for the divination card form. Is this dropping in beta?
Deck of Absolution 12/12

Collect 12 "Card of Portals", get 1 Scroll of Town Portal.

Would totally troll with that....
Card submitted, waiting on the art from GGG <3

Note to ggg : the application form is neat but could really use a new text field for general discussion without having to mix it with the theme or flavor text field ;)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
tehnix wrote:
Is Cats when damage taken a possible choice?

LOL, So this. I would farm ANY area for it.
"
perafelix wrote:
Divination cards........now to get a unique item you have to farm and hope that it drops. With these cards you still have to farm and hope that they drop, so the difference is.........????

The difference is that you gradually farm the pieces (cards) until you get the whole set and then obtain a specific item.

It is the true dedicated grinding.

Unlike, the normal way you farm for example Piety and random item drops, and there is only an extremely tiny chance that the desirable item will drop. And it is either 0 or 100%.

But with cards it goes 10% today, 20% tomorrow, 30% day after tomorrow etc and 100% (all cards gathered) after 10 days, for example.

:)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Is it possible to select a specific corruption and can corrupted items come with 20% quality?
Can we please get the syntax for the class for the lootfilter?

I'd like to update mine asap.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Does only Supportes can seen and create cards right now ?
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
tehnix wrote:
Is Cats when damage taken a possible choice?

LOL, So this. I would farm ANY area for it.

A thousand times this. I would farm Normal Twilight Strand for this.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
albino rhoa feather card!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info