Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

Ic gear bloat
Saved
Hope my submission works :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Can I make cards for items from previous leagues like head hunters or the taming prismatic ring etc?
Hey there, i was going over the latest change to my card submission by ggg and was wondering how we should respond to the changes? Should I just submit with the same thing that you responded with or is there a way to put a message in.
"
thelost1 wrote:
Can I make cards for items from previous leagues like head hunters or the taming prismatic ring etc?

You can. I should warn you we've already had two submissions for Headhunter though (one corrupted, one not)

"
Knaps wrote:
Hey there, i was going over the latest change to my card submission by ggg and was wondering how we should respond to the changes? Should I just submit with the same thing that you responded with or is there a way to put a message in.

Feel free to respond in the Theme section, or Flavour text - whichever. It all gets read.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Is Cats when damage taken a possible choice?
could we also get currency (chaos/exalts etc...) with divination cards?
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on May 26, 2015, 2:23:49 AM
This is a dope idea.. Hope to get up to that pack sooner or later.. GGG hype leggggggo!!!!!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
thelost1 wrote:

I believe The Taming, specifically, cannot be chosen, because it is impossible for it to drop, but the three Berek rings can.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
"
perafelix wrote:
Divination cards........now to get a unique item you have to farm and hope that it drops. With these cards you still have to farm and hope that they drop, so the difference is.........????

1. Unique items still drop.

2. Cards are much more than just unique items.

3. Cards drop in specific areas, so you can farm a particular are for that card.

Its essentially a way to add another fun layer to the game, which I find to be neat.

(still waiting on card to be approved :)

Either these cards are spread throughout the game (in which case farming for them will require grinding lower level areas) or the worthy ones will only be found in maps.

Where you see "another fun layer", I see just another tradeable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info