Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

Cool, I can't wait to see what cards people decide to make!

I wonder how many Highgate Supporters there are..
Card submitted yay! I hope the flavour text is cool.
I don't suppose we could be given a vague description of how this will affect the rarity of items, or at least what the guidelines regarding rarity are?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 25, 2015, 9:26:50 PM
I have to admit, even though I don't personally have the money to to purchase a divination card I'm still REALLY curious about the process.

Think we can get a dev post with screen shots of the submission page and a kind of step-by-step of the rules you guys are using to accept/decline?
I'm looking forward to how divination cards will affect end game play. Here's to hoping that it will be a positive addition to the game!

(still hoping to see my card approved soon :)
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Divination cards........now to get a unique item you have to farm and hope that it drops. With these cards you still have to farm and hope that they drop, so the difference is.........????
"
perafelix wrote:
Divination cards........now to get a unique item you have to farm and hope that it drops. With these cards you still have to farm and hope that they drop, so the difference is.........????

1. Unique items still drop.

2. Cards are much more than just unique items.

3. Cards drop in specific areas, so you can farm a particular are for that card.

Its essentially a way to add another fun layer to the game, which I find to be neat.

(still waiting on card to be approved :)
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
"
perafelix wrote:

1. Unique items still drop.

2. Cards are much more than just unique items.

3. Cards drop in specific areas, so you can farm a particular are for that card.

Its essentially a way to add another fun layer to the game, which I find to be neat.

(still waiting on card to be approved :)

Also, I would expect the cards to be slightly less rare than the item itself is to drop, since you need multiple cards to complete an item. Plus you get the added benefit of trading fractions of a unique. It helps smooth out some of the grind for certain items.
If it "smooths out the grind for certain items" there's going to be a glut of those items in a matter of days.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If it "smooths out the grind for certain items" there's going to be a glut of those items in a matter of days.

lets hope so...

lets also hope for someone to create a div. card for 50 Agate Amulets with 50 Chance orbs & 8 Chaos and calls it Devotion to chance. =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info