Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

"

Anyone have their card approved yet?

The unique my card will be for isn't in the game yet, but my divination card name is reserved!
Thanks for supporting so fervently. Enjoy the perk!
Rerolling when I die since 2011.
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"

Anyone have their card approved yet?

The unique my card will be for isn't in the game yet, but my divination card name is reserved!

So it doesn't say "waiting ggg approval" and now says "reserved"?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Card approved and can't wait to see it in game!!!
"
Card approved and can't wait to see it in game!!!

My card isn't approved yet :-/ I wonder what is taking so long :(
"

Close. They sent it back saying
"Notes: I'm returning this card to you for now because the unique isn't in the game yet. However, because you have submitted the card, the name will now be reserved and we will make sure that nobody else gets your supporter unique on a card. Once your unique is in the game you should resubmit the card!"
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"

Close. They sent it back saying
"Notes: I'm returning this card to you for now because the unique isn't in the game yet. However, because you have submitted the card, the name will now be reserved and we will make sure that nobody else gets your supporter unique on a card. Once your unique is in the game you should resubmit the card!"

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing your card :)
Important question for GGG on divination card reqs (might impact whether I buy a highgate pack or not); tried to ask it in the original post giving the specifics on what was allowed for divination cards, but got no response.

In the specifications for what were appropriate items, it was stated that Magic items could have one affix specified. Does this include legacy affixes (i.e., Item Quantity or legacy values of affixes like Crit Multiplier)?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hogaric wrote:
Any chance we get to try them on beta? (soon?)

Yep! We're working on them now that we have our first submission in :)

Sweet, cant wait to try in Beta.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Gulruon wrote:
Important question for GGG on divination card reqs (might impact whether I buy a highgate pack or not); tried to ask it in the original post giving the specifics on what was allowed for divination cards, but got no response.

In the specifications for what were appropriate items, it was stated that Magic items could have one affix specified. Does this include legacy affixes (i.e., Item Quantity or legacy values of affixes like Crit Multiplier)?

Neither of those kinds of affixes are included. It can't be an item that's impossible to find in the game.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info