Divination Card Submission Process is Live!

Just curious whether these league specific unique divination cards for items such as headhunters and volls devotion will be available outside of zana map mods.
I submitted my card. I hope it gets approved! :D
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Can't wait to see them in the beta! Big thanks to all the Highgate supporters :)
"just for try, for see and for know"
Resubmitted my card, can't wait for it to be approved so I can share with my guild :)
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
edit. nvm
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Last edited by Entropher on May 25, 2015, 8:13:46 PM
So glad that old league unique items are fair game. I wonder if someone could make a divination card for the 3 bereks rings.
Gonna submit mine like 2 days from now :D
Anyone wana spoil theirs? xD
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Neither of those kinds of affixes are included. It can't be an item that's impossible to find in the game.

"find" in terms of a drop or "find" in terms of actually acquirable?
Long story short... how about alternate art?
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Neither of those kinds of affixes are included. It can't be an item that's impossible to find in the game.

"find" in terms of a drop or "find" in terms of actually acquirable?
Long story short... how about alternate art?

From the submission page:

You can't submit impossible items. They must be items that can legitimately drop. This system isn't intended as a way to make new items that can only be obtained through Divination Cards. We'll make an exception for supporters who are still due to create a custom unique. They may make a Unique that can only be obtained through their Divination Card.

-----

Reading ftw.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info