Surveyed 100 people name something people do right before hitting ALT F4

"
"
Arrowneous wrote:

BTW: Which Family Feud? The one ones with Richard Dawson, Ray Combs, Louie Anderson, Richard Karn, John O'Hurley, or Steve Harvey? I'll show my age and say I've seen them all.

I'll show my age also. I'm old enough to remember the reason and fallout from the Richard Dawson years. I stopped watching before Ray Combs quit the show.

I sometimes miss being that kid sitting in the living room watching game shows from 5-9pm.

How's this for a trip dowb memory lane, I had most of the game show PC ports. Mom thought they were educational.

Hmm... like Wheel of Fortune or The Price is Right is educational too. I watch Jeopardy for that. Oops, getting off topic a little too much.

I had to ALT-F4...err... F4 (I have a Hotkey macro set to logout to the character selection screen bound to F4. Takes about 1 minute to load PoE on my rig so I avoid exiting completely) way too many times a few days ago in Flashback League Cruel upper SoG. Damn rain of whatever killed my framerate and made it unplayable. Had to bail as I don't like the Josey Wales alternative "Dyin' ain't much of a livin, boy".

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 31, 2015, 8:13:42 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
What about those who don't believe in alt+f4?

believe it, it exists, its no myth

Doesn't exist in my Wraeclast. BMBI1 removed my F4 key. :)
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"
What about those who don't believe in alt+f4?

believe it, it exists, its no myth

Doesn't exist in my Wraeclast. BMBI1 removed my F4 key. :)

I dident know there was more than one wraeclast lol
I dont see any any key!
Ahh, but there truly is another Wraeclast, my Temp Ruler. :)
Type in guild chat thats its my bedtime.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info