State of the Beta - Post #4

"
SCare11 wrote:
Super nice but please please can u transfer the microtransactions to the beta aswell? Im so sick of my exile

there are microtransaction effects on certain items. i got some blod dance boots which get quite some attraction in towns :)
Spoiler

good thing is they even fit to my melee build, the obligatory drawback: i found them after choosing a endurance charge at the bandits quest.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I just wanted to pop in to say these changes are looking fantastic. Can't wait to try them out in the Beta! Come on, timer, pick me! :D
"
60x7 wrote:
"
MajorThor wrote:
Motion to allow CB-Testers the ability to upload their live characters to the game!

I'm sure they will let you do this as long as you don't mind having your character deleted at wipe...

No probs, can just re-upload! :-D
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Hi i have 2 question regarding beta.
If i buy key to beta i will be able to play my old character or i have to make new one.
If i can play old one did experince will stay when beta will be over?
"
pro_zealot wrote:
If i buy key to beta i will be able to play my old character or i have to make new one.

Playing on the beta server is like playing in the temporary leagues. You start with 0 characters and have to create new ones. HOWEVER:Unlike temporary leagues, these characters DO NO merge back into standard when there is a wipe or at the end of beta. They are not intended to be long lasting, so do not get attached to them.

NOTE: Wipes happen when the development team needs to see data resulting from changes to initial progression and how that impacts player progress/economy or when they make changes to early gameplay and need balance data.
"
pro_zealot wrote:

1. If you play beta, you'll have to make a new character - it's like starting a new league.
2. All beta characters will be wiped after beta is over.
Question-
So the timer on the main page is to give out free keys to players who havent bought one yet?
Does that make this an open beta?
If not, when is open beta?

Sorry for the basic questions, but I couldnt seem to find the info on the site anywhere. Really looking forward to this new release! Might have to buy myself a key :)
let me kill you so I can summon your dead body~!! \o/
"
DoctorRemedy wrote:
Question-
So the timer on the main page is to give out free keys to players who havent bought one yet?
Does that make this an open beta?
If not, when is open beta?

Sorry for the basic questions, but I couldnt seem to find the info on the site anywhere. Really looking forward to this new release! Might have to buy myself a key :)

No, it's still controlled access to Closed Beta. The controls were just relaxed.

I would actually not expect there to be an Open Beta.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
but the sistem giveaway for beta still sux .. :\ in this way allot of people who really want to play in beta dont receaive a key ... instead .. allot of keys are lost on that people who dont care .. .
This is the only gaming company, to where a patch release, or Even a major Game update Takes 2+ months. Lmfao. you should have done all this months before the release. And then just released the actual thing. What a shame. Well i hope your flaws will teach you lessons on becoming a better gaming company. If not. you wont ever See top 10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info