Beta Patch Deployment

Grats guys, this is a huge milestone. Long time coming. Keep it up and bring the trade system once this is perfected!
Well i guess i won't be sleeping tonight.
now we need LA server for low latency :D
Testing Lockstep + walk with 2H mara cyclone
Watch if wanna
http://www.twitch.tv/fulkol
Been waiting for this! time to make a cyclone character :D
Me and patches are have sort of a love-hate relationship. I love the stuff that comes out, but my internet takes a good few hours to download something like this and that's valuable time away from Wraeclast :P anyway, the changes look great and I can't wait to start a new character, I'll try out lockstep mode but I severely doubt It'll work for me, I usually get about 150 latency regularly, spikes to 2,000 if someone dares watch YouTube or Netflix. Still I'm very exited about the other stuff, thanks GGG once again! :D
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Have been waiting for this wipe. Gonna try beta again!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
wannabeazef wrote:
Sweet
22m seems like an eternity atm

yeah...... so does 2 hours, 56 minutes :P

Oop! just jumped up to 6 hours, fingers crossed!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"please ask your roommate to stop downloading/uploading" i don't know why but this is hilarious, well played chris.

also, and more importantly, thanks ggg for the continued effort to improve the game.
lockstep! I can't believe it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info