The Guide to Loot Filters

A few questions:

1. Has GGG made any changes to Loot Filters since Beta? Like adding new filtering options, new functions or something along those lines.

2. How to filter Divination cards? Haven't played since they were introduced in Beta.

3. How to filter flasks for leveling, so that only the highest tier for that zone drops?

Thanks!
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:
A few questions:

1. Has GGG made any changes to Loot Filters since Beta? Like adding new filtering options, new functions or something along those lines. Not since beta

2. How to filter Divination cards? Haven't played since they were introduced in Beta.
Class Divination Card
Or even
Class Card

3. How to filter flasks for leveling, so that only the highest tier for that zone drops?
There is a way to do this, I believe it involves Droplevel and Basetype (I haven't got time to look at this right now - on lunchbreak)

Thanks!
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Thanks for the help!
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
Is there a way to make a filter that shows everything but has Divination cards background/border color changed? It's really the only thing I want because now I have to look twice at every white item that doesn't have a socket :(
"
0Mojo0 wrote:
Is there a way to make a filter that shows everything but has Divination cards background/border color changed? It's really the only thing I want because now I have to look twice at every white item that doesn't have a socket :(

"
Show
Class Card
SetBorderColor XXX XXX XXX
SetTextColor XXX XXX XXX
SetBackgroundColor XXX XXX XXX

Show

XXX XXX XXX is the color for you to choose as detailed in the first post

If you go to quote this post, it will give you the formatting for it - then follow the instructions on how to save it in the first post

Hope that helps
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Last edited by davros70 on Jul 21, 2015, 1:28:21 AM
i'm interesting in filter how type correct

show
clas "gem"
gems lvl > 14 <<------- how type syntax correct ?? possible or no?
SetTextColor xxx xxx xxx
SetBorderColor xxx xxx xxx

(in script checking "Gems" have exp or no)

"
romeogm wrote:
i'm interesting in filter how type correct

show
clas "gem"
gems lvl > 14 <<------- how type syntax correct ?? possible or no?
SetTextColor xxx xxx xxx
SetBorderColor xxx xxx xxx

(in script checking "Gems" have exp or no)

That's not possible.

IGN • NCPereira
I just made a new Loot Filter to use in 2.0, can you guys check it out and see if it's alright?

If there are any errors/mistakes or if I should change anything?

The filter is pretty simple:

http://pastebin.com/pnwyLL3v

Thanks!

IGN • NCPereira
I wonder if it's possible to add a filter on the value of the implicit modifier.
For example, I only look for a Two-Stone Ring with the dual-res value of 16% or a wand with only 20% increased Spell Damage.
I wanna craft item which the base value is the highest.
"
davros70 wrote:

Hope that helps

yes!Thank you very much!
Last edited by 0Mojo0 on Jul 22, 2015, 6:05:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info