State of the Beta

Can someone who has access to the BETA confirm that this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1199609/my-posts/1 has been fixed or not?

Thanks!
Not sure if I like the new jewel news.

I know its an extreme minority that uses different weapon type dual wielding, but Id like for those builds to have something.
Sad/scared of hearing about jewel removal, wonder which will be.
Oblivious
I hope leveling past 90 doesn't become even slower. Ditto for leveling gems to 20.
"
npavcec wrote:
Can someone who has access to the BETA confirm that this http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1199609/my-posts/1 has been fixed or not?

Thanks!

It's not. That happens all the time to me in the beta with alt shards.
Designer of Kiara's Determination and The Lover Divination card.
Time doesn't matter. In my opinion beta tests could take 1-2 months more. What's important, is getting polished product at the end. Changes are very good so far.

I am still thinking about impact of new jewel system on POE. Maybe there's too little of Jewel sockets in passive skill tree, so some builds can't take them ? Each crossing on the tree should have a jewel socket...
Last edited by SevenKnives on May 4, 2015, 9:52:16 AM
I don't mind too much about minion HP scaling tweaks coming soon. My chaos golem currently has 11k HP without any support gems installed at gem level 10. I'm presuming level 20 is gonna have well over 20k! Cutting that HP by half would still make that golem have the most HP out of any minion.

I'd like if my zombies and skeletons kept their HP though, seeing as they don't last for long against corrupted zone bosses right now.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 4, 2015, 9:52:38 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
I'm tired of all the unnecessary crap I'm reading in those updates

TRADING FUCKING DO THE TRADING UPDATE. THE LACK OF REMOTE TRADING CRIPPLES THE GAME FFS

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about do you. Asynchronous trading single-handedly killed all the fun in Diablo 3 since release until they got rid of it entirely. The ruinous effect of asynchronous trading would be amplified in PoE, as there are more viable builds, and it's easier to be very powerful in relation to the mobs.

In short, it becomes so easy to get near-BIS gear that the game offers no more challenge. As soon as you encounter a situation that requires an improvement of your character, you hop on over the the auction house, get 10 new items for the cost of what 1 currently costs WITHIN SECONDS, and move up a few monster levels. One-shot everything, rinse repeat until it gets boring.

I pray to all that is holy that PoE will keep the current trading model. Sure, implement some QoL changes, make trading a bit more user-friendly, but PLEASE don't ever take the necessity to actually meet other players to trade out of the game.

ARPGs are about playing the game and GRINDING GEAR to overcome challenges, not about eBay.

Please don't listen to the vocal minority of players who just want to min/max PoE, beat endgame within 3 days, and move on to the next game.
Last edited by shambhu on May 4, 2015, 9:57:54 AM
It would be very kind of you to take a look at Ele hit gem, it has been garbage for 2 nerfs already. It is very underwhelming compared to other gems. We don't have legacy items anymore with insane crit multi etc. so please take a look at it.
No rush guys! Doing a great job with the beta, please take your time as always and expand us to yet another great product :|)
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Standard and hardcore are dumpster leagues, I think GGG leaves them there as a reminder of how bad they fucked up lol. All the RMTing is happening there, the real fun and challenge is in the temp leagues

yea because GCPman was totally a permanent league player right?
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info