State of the Beta

You should put up a sign in shipyard where coves entrance use to be. "Dont fed the birds" So no one will forget :P.
Thanks for the update, Carl.

I thought the name 'Carl' was limited to the United States. I am pleased at this development.
a league with all previous leagues running at once sounds far far FAR too fun to stay in beta for.. could we like.. get one of those leagues after the beta as well?.. I don't want to sacrifice my betatesting because you decide to potentially run the best temp league evar!..
generally dangerous
"
baholete wrote:
"
MidWest wrote:
Could you please go into a bit more detail when you say "New Top Tier Mods" Qarl. I'm not much of a fan of the top tier changing myself,so I hope you just meant adding a couple new ones???

Why would you complain about this? What could be wrong in adding higher tier mods? Unless..... you are a standard player and are afraid that your top tier items will no longer be top tier anymore?

"
Darkaleb wrote:
I am a standard player, problems?

And I enjoy temp leagues & HC the most. baholete.
U should put urself in others' shoes and have a quick think before posting silly comments like these, broski.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
is there any chance we might see some javelin type weapons and skill gem in the future
I know everyone else is saying it, but top tier mods....
One More Day...
July release hype !
I rarely used Vaal Pact and dont know what the issue with life leech currently is - I assume the issue is that we have to stack huge amounts to be able to deal with reflect packs but then we leech too much with regards to any non reflect pack which breaks ballance.

Maybe a change like this would help reduce the need to stack life leech :

Vaal Pact :

Life leech is halfed ( or reduced by a viable percentage )
Damage cant be reflected
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on May 4, 2015, 9:33:43 AM
"
lamuria wrote:
New top tier mods? so mirrored items will be trash ??

I don't think GGG would add better top-tier mods, probably new ones on the side for more various top-tier weapons.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info