State of the Beta

First of all, thanks GGG for the hard work. I am enjoying the game more and more as I improve my gameplay and my understandings of the mechanics.
Take your time for beta (I am not in it...). As stated before, I also prefer a finished expansion than an half-done job.

About the jewels' mods.
For example, 1H/2H - 2H/shield... you waste a mod. So making them impossible to appear at the same time is the best thing to do.
Now the claw+dagger is specific. Make it impossible to pop when you throw currency at a jewel but with a recipe, you could actually be sure to get it, something like the more currency/rarity/quality you use for the recipe, the higher the tier is (if there are 2 or more).
There are already weapon recipes, why not jewels ? Sounds nice to me.
Bored in standard/hardcore ligue? GGG, what about free respec soon?;D
"
Rafurion wrote:
I don't know how I feel about new top tier mods.

By the way, are you guys going to fix the intelligence bonus from Perandus Signet ring when equipping unique flasks? Its been over a year.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885514

Not sure if it had been answered yet, but there is no need to fix this, since it's no bug. As Qarl mentioned here: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/33f84f/spoiler_uniq_jewel_hidden_potential/, flasks count NOT as equipped items.
Last edited by lord_joshi on May 4, 2015, 3:54:23 AM
Regarding 1 month league with rotating mods. Please, make it all mods at once, even if it end up damn hard and inbalance . Rotating mods league was worst off all so far. And if beta will run for 2 month more, please make it (till realease long) instead of making 1month+1month. Longer league enable players to level up again even if first character dies in 2 weeks. For players, who don't play standart there is no events to play at all. Hardcore is dead and standart is ruined by all legacy OP uniques.
Nice information, keeping us upto date on the beta.
It's awesome playing it, loving the content so far.

In act 3 cruel I am.
You guys are amazing and I'm loving all (most of) the changes so far.
top tier mods hype! time to spend thousands of the orbs
You guys are awesome. Keep up the awesome work. Let me know if I can test anything for you any time :)
June - July - HOLY FUCK :((((

BTW nerf mana regeneration rate + using mana as life
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on May 4, 2015, 4:42:53 AM
Btw, introducing "new top tier mods" is the perfect time to remove mirrors or eternals or both.

Creating perfect items and then duping them at will, is an abhorrent design. Especially since everyone else must suffer (horrible orb drop rates) because of this mechanic.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on May 4, 2015, 4:29:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info