[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Muldini, Could you please write a version number inside your script? It will be useful to keep track of change version at a glance
is it possible to increase the overall text itemsize of the filter ? cuz im kinda blind
Added Stacked Deck currency and Lucky Deck card.

Stacked Deck: Right below Orb of Alchemy
#Currency - Stacked Deck
Show
BaseType "Stacked Deck"
SetTextColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Stacked Deck
SetBorderColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Stacked Deck
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 255 #Currency - Stacked Deck
PlayAlertSound 9 225

Lucky Deck: Right after Chaotic Disposition card
"Lucky Deck"
"
The Pact card sound doesn't correlate to the cards value, either on Softcore or Hardcore, it shouldn't stand out as much as an exalted orb.

I think there should be an emphasis on higher quality gems instead of +10%, be at least +14%.. as i'm seeing, since gem vendors have been introduced only really high quality gems or gems that are on the meta have some value.

On the same note a sound when an Empower drops would be a welcome addition.

Thank you! Removed "The Pact", added an alertsound for empower, enlighten and enhance. I believe 10%+ is fine for Q gems.

"
Synegh wrote:
Hi sorry I'm very new to all this but I was trying to figure out how to get the lootfilter to always show RGB linked items regardless of level?

I know I should use this "SocketGroup RGB" and there are settings for this in the Chromatic Orb Recipe section but I'm a little confused on what I should edit. Right now it is not showing all RGB linked drops right now for me.

Do I just change this
" SocketGroup RGB
Rarity <= Magic "
to this:
" SocketGroup RGB
Rarity <= Normal "

Thank you for anyone who can help me

If an item isn't displayed as RGB, it must have hit another block in the filter that is deemed more worthy. That should happen less and less the higher the level you are in.

"
rimpel wrote:
Muldini, Could you please write a version number inside your script? It will be useful to keep track of change version at a glance

The version number is part of the file name. I believe it's ok to ask you to put the version number inside the file yourself should you choose to rename the filter file.

"
serimo wrote:
is it possible to increase the overall text itemsize of the filter ? cuz im kinda blind

It is, have a look at Filtration. I believe the default fontsize is 28 in my filter, which is a little smaller than the game's default fontsize. So replacing/removing all the lines that say "SetFontSize 28" would be a good start.

"
Sonto wrote:
Added Stacked Deck currency and Lucky Deck card.

Stacked Deck: Right below Orb of Alchemy
#Currency - Stacked Deck
Show
BaseType "Stacked Deck"
SetTextColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Stacked Deck
SetBorderColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Stacked Deck
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 255 #Currency - Stacked Deck
PlayAlertSound 9 225

Lucky Deck: Right after Chaotic Disposition card
"Lucky Deck"

Thanks, I'll upload an updated version later today or tomorrow. I still need to look at all the other cards.

In the meantime, 2.3.6 should do just fine and display all the new items.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 20, 2016, 6:42:15 AM
Does this filter actually make difference between different Unique items tiers? Like between trash 1 alt, okay'ish 1-2 chaos and 10+ c and not just hightlights Ex+ worth stuff? Same question for Div. Cards.

Divination cards tiers are made according to Prophecy, right? Because for example Neversink's Div Cards tier list is pretty messy having worthless items listed as high-tier and 10 chaos cards are mixed with ex+ ones.

It's based on kyborek's list of valuable uniques and divination cards and some additions. You'll find the details (tiers and worth) there as well.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Just saw 2.3.7. Thanks a bunch for keeping it updated!
Muldini, so your filter [Removed by Support] 1ex+ tier-list just like million other loot filters. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 30, 2016, 11:20:53 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Muldini, so your filter only have [Removed by Support] 1ex+ tier-list just like million other loot filters. [Removed by Support]

Personally, I don't think it's all that important. It's a nice feature, I guess, but how many uniques are you dropping in a map? Do you honestly need a filter to micromanage your drops that tightly?

This is just my opinion, obviously, but I don't think a filter needs to let you go completely braindead while playing in order for it to be extremely useful (as this one is).
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 30, 2016, 11:21:26 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Muldini, so your filter only have [Removed by Support] 1ex+ tier-list just like million other loot filters. [Removed by Support]

Are you serious?...
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 30, 2016, 11:21:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info