Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

From the picture it looks like you started a new charakter. Were you maybe in a low level zone, probably the first half of act1 normal?

You say it's not filtering anything. I suspect you mean nothing is hidden, right? In order to hide items, they need to be deemed obsolete, which isn't the case for roughly the first half of act1 normal.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Bump for later, thanks for the filter!
Thank you very much!
"
Muldini wrote:
From the picture it looks like you started a new charakter. Were you maybe in a low level zone, probably the first half of act1 normal?

You say it's not filtering anything. I suspect you mean nothing is hidden, right? In order to hide items, they need to be deemed obsolete, which isn't the case for roughly the first half of act1 normal.

Hi!

Yes that's the case exactly.

Got it about early game, thanks a bunch mate! :D

GG
using this filter as a start, thank you for your good work =)
Thanks Muldini for the continued support of the filter <3
#NeverGoing90
"Added low volume dropsounds for medium currency and 6 socketed items." Looking forward to this :) Thanks for great filter.
Hi, thanks for the great filter. Just one question - does this hide most Divination Cards and Sacrifice things? I'm only level 50, but since using this filter I've not found any of those items.
"
mulerin0 wrote:
"Added low volume dropsounds for medium currency and 6 socketed items." Looking forward to this :) Thanks for great filter.

Feel free to try the work in progress version if you don't want to wait. It might be a while until I push a new version since the changes are really really minor.

I'm quite happy with the sounds. Low enough not to bother me every time a fusing drops, yet just loud enough to notify me. This is obviously highly subjective and based on other factors (music playing?, talking to friends?). Would love some feedback.

"
CharleyVN wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great filter. Just one question - does this hide most Divination Cards and Sacrifice things? I'm only level 50, but since using this filter I've not found any of those items.

Just bad luck I'm afraid :) The divination card as well as the map section have "CatchAll" blocks, so even if GGG were to introduce new cards or maps, they would always show.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Mar 20, 2016, 7:23:50 AM
I will try it out now and let you know :) ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info