[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Hi Muldini, thanks a lot for the version 2.3.4 (WIP). I love the sound effect, now I will never overlook important currencies!!!
Last edited by octopusit on Mar 21, 2016, 10:21:57 PM
Yeah, 2.3.4 version is nice, thx. I always had to edit your filter to add sounds, now that wont be needed. Also it would be nice if gems and flasks with quality had borders if possible ^^ :D Thx
Last edited by mulerin0 on Mar 22, 2016, 11:35:42 AM
Hi,

can someone please explain how to remove the sound alert for tier 7 and tier 8 maps?

Thanks!
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Mar 24, 2016, 3:00:53 AM
i like this loot filter, but is only one - is no sounds for curesny
Hey, Thanks for your filter, love it.

I found an item that its not showing correctly with the filter though. Its a Chromatic item, and the green border is not showing up with 2.3.3, or the 2.3.4 WIP. Take a look at the screenshots.

I'm having a weird problem. Often a roar sound will play without anything of value having dropped whatsoever. It happens maybe once every 10-15 minutes. I don't know if it's the filter, but I don't see what else it could be. I am pretty confused about this. It is in no way connected to what item drops it seems. What could this be? I have version 2.3.3.
"
mulerin0 wrote:
Yeah, 2.3.4 version is nice, thx. I always had to edit your filter to add sounds, now that wont be needed. Also it would be nice if gems and flasks with quality had borders if possible ^^ :D Thx

Gems and flasks with 10+ quality already have a border.

"
MinasMorgul wrote:
Hi,

can someone please explain how to remove the sound alert for tier 7 and tier 8 maps?

Thanks!

Open the file in a decent editor (I recommend Notepad++) and search for "### Maps". That will get you to the maps section. There you'll find a line "PlayAlertSound 2 200" in the "#Maps - DropLevel 74 - 78" and "#Maps - CatchAll" blocks. Remove or edit it according to your needs.

Mind you though, that's the whole mid tier, not just t7 and 8.

"
Juguard wrote:
Hey, Thanks for your filter, love it.

I found an item that its not showing correctly with the filter though. Its a Chromatic item, and the green border is not showing up with 2.3.3, or the 2.3.4 WIP. Take a look at the screenshots.
Spoiler

Please read the FAQ in the initial post, it explains why they don't have a border in that specific situation.

"
g0aky wrote:
I'm having a weird problem. Often a roar sound will play without anything of value having dropped whatsoever. It happens maybe once every 10-15 minutes. I don't know if it's the filter, but I don't see what else it could be. I am pretty confused about this. It is in no way connected to what item drops it seems. What could this be? I have version 2.3.3.

I honestly have no clue :) Maybe a battle cry causing an explosion (Abyssal Cry?)?
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
what causes certain rares to have a green background
"
mb131rc wrote:
what causes certain rares to have a green background

If I'm not mistaken that's caused by using Neversink's filter and indicates good bases. I don't have more details than that I'm afraid :)

Should you actually have found a rare with a green background using my filter, please send a screenshot to me.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
I wasn't sure if this has been asked but why did you exclude Full Wyrmscale from the unique item base style (brown box)? It's the Bell of the Beast base right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info