[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Hi, thanks for the filter, it's the one I have been using since filters were added.

Quick question, I updated from an older version a few days ago and noticed you had removed sounds for certain currencies and 6 sockets. Any reason for this. I spent 20 mins adding some sounds back in for 6 sockets, chaos etc as in my experience they often drop off screen. Will the ascendancy filter need sounds adding on the above items?

Thanks again though, love the basic graphic style of the filter.
Hey Donners,

I just went through all revisions and can report that 6 sockets and chaos orbs never had drop sounds.

Since they drop quite regularly I don't want to add sounds by default.

Let me know if I can help you to reduce the time required to add it to your version. Those "20 mins" should be 20 seconds honestly. It's just adding two lines in the currency section. How to navigate to different sections in explained in the filter file.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Still the best filter. Thanks boss.
Great job man, still the best filter by far. Glad to see you're still updating it!
Best filter. Really happy you're working on it. Love ya.
"
Donners wrote:
Hi, thanks for the filter, it's the one I have been using since filters were added.

Quick question, I updated from an older version a few days ago and noticed you had removed sounds for certain currencies and 6 sockets. Any reason for this. I spent 20 mins adding some sounds back in for 6 sockets, chaos etc as in my experience they often drop off screen. Will the ascendancy filter need sounds adding on the above items?

Thanks again though, love the basic graphic style of the filter.

i just added stuff i want to be differently on top of everything else in the file, it always overwrite everything which is written below.

if u add like
Show
BaseType "Vaal Orb" "Chaos Orb" "Gemcutter's Prism"
SetBorderColor 220 30 30
PlayAlertSound 4 100

on top its gonna ignore everything which is written below for these currency items.
ingame: _vio_
Last edited by vio7 on Mar 3, 2016, 6:32:48 PM
Thanks nice filter, i've been using it for a long time,I just added more currencies and a soft sound to the valuable currencies section so i don't miss them.
So if I want a filter for the ascendancy do I take your 2.3.2 Version or the 2.3.3 ? Ty ;)
"
MyGg29 wrote:
So if I want a filter for the ascendancy do I take your 2.3.2 Version or the 2.3.3 ? Ty ;)

One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
It doesn't show the new flasks that drop. I had to hold alt to get one of the new ones to show. How can we fix this, to show all the new flasks?
On my command, unleash hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info