PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Thank you so much for updating your filter Muldini, I really appreciate it. I think you have the perfect combination for a filter, I see many of the other filters are so abrasive on the eyes and really don't fit the PoE theme.

HUGE Thanks!
#NeverGoing90
"
Muldini wrote:

"
phantom16 wrote:

I am curious about chisel recipe example picture in the OP.
The rock breaker of rejuvination having no quality is clear, but doesn’t the buzzing rock breaker of calm also have no quality? Shouldn’t it say “superior” in front of it if it has quality? Or can the filter filter out the word “superior” from items?

It doesn't say “superior” for magic or rare items. Normal items don't need quality to be shown, since they need 4 whetstones by default. To only ever have to use 4, magic items need to have 12% (since every whetstone gives 2 quality for blues) and 16% for rares (since every whetstone gives 1 for rares).

"
phantom16 wrote:

I noticed the Q10+ gems screenshot also doesn’t say “superior” anywhere. I don’t think i would like that, is there a way to restore is saying superior if that’s the case?

It does say "Superior Iron Will" on the gem picture.

"
phantom16 wrote:

I see some people mentioning “Chance bases”. Are they referring to the flush recipe to get 5 chance orbs? And therefore the “chances” section in this filter? Why those items? are they more commonly dropped?
I never bothered with that flush recipe after trying and seeing how much of a PITA it was. Does it get easier in end game or something?

It refers to using a "Orb of Chance" on certain bases in order to have the chance to gain a unique item. The filter highlights bases for high value uniques that are commonly chanced by applying a unique bordercolor to them.

Taking forever to reply, but thanks for your replies. Your filter has actually made me much more aware of what i need, and I guess a better player. I was confused with the previous questions because i was under the impression that things without superior, etc. WOULDN'T show up, so i was confused why they showed up in your screenshot examples. It is much more clear now, and I thank you for your filter!
I have a simple question, how do I make the filter show all items except those below Rare rarity? Also how do I hide only portal scrolls, without hiding wisdom scrolls?
"
FnTsTiC wrote:
I have a simple question, how do I make the filter show all items except those below Rare rarity? Also how do I hide only portal scrolls, without hiding wisdom scrolls?

I recommend to download Filtration (see first post) and then uncheck whatever you don't want to see in the block view (right side in Filtration). You will have to enable "Advanced Mode" in order to uncheck high item level (83+) items even if they are below rare rarity.

To hide portal scrolls, copy the wisdom + portal scroll block and then edit the first / upper one to only say portal scrolls. Set that block to hide. I'll split it up in the next version to make it easier.

Let me know how it goes.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Thanks you very much for the good work, keep it up bro !
55 pages of good stuff but i cant go read them all to find out wat im not doing right but it doesnt even show in the game options menu under UI or anywhere so if possible please let me know because i saved it into the game name file but i use the short cut to open the game so maybe i put it in the wrong place but i doubt that its inside the game folder thanks oh and its not working for me at all jus the same as before no changes no errors nothing but it is inside the folder
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Last edited by xBoneshocKx on Feb 22, 2016, 1:27:04 AM
nice filter. tyvm :)
Hi, need to try yours !

To follow !
Excellent filter and extremely easy to edit. The fact each line has a description makes everything much easier!
Facebreaker is Life.
Thanks guys. I'll be playing the Perandus league and probably release a quick filter update later this week.

Bex is currently gathering information regarding loot filter changes. From what I can see so far, just flasks have changed and I have that down already. Let's see what else might need an update.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info