[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

I will have a look at the chance section tonight/early tomorrow. I'm not on my computer atm.

Mail to Greendude will go out tonight too.
"
lowe88 wrote:
Best loot filter I've used yet. Except for one thing. Divination cards. They look so much like white items I've almost walked past them. Would be nice if you could change the color / add a border or something.

That's actually their original color. During beta they used to be just white.

I'll look into another color, maybe a really subtle orange textcolor.

---

I'm posting the current work in progress version.

I can't stress this enough, it's absolutely for testing purposes only. I haven't played more than an hour with it. Do not use Filtration < 0.10 with it or you will lose items. Ignore the custimization section, it's not up to date.

If you still decide to test it (you've been warned), there are a couple of areas I'd like to get feedback on:

- Leveling (especially really low level 1-15)
- Transition from leveling to ~70/maps
- High end mapping (ilvl 83+) (I recommend to clear the map using 1.0.5 and then make the switch)

It's been a while between 1.0.5 and this version and you guys haven given amazing feedback. Should I have forgotten something, please let me know.

/edit:
I'll add the Maelström bug workaround for the final version again. For now just open the file in the browser and copy the whole content into a new file. Make sure the new file has ansi encoding.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 30, 2015, 10:13:38 AM
Hi again Muldini, still enjoying your filter. For Div cards, what I did was leave it as the default color (light light blue I think?) and added a border the same color. Stands out enough for me, at least, from white items.

Needed to ask, how can I show all Eternal/Divine life flasks, even white/non-quality ones when I'm higher level? I still throw alts on all of them/id the blues incase of a nicely rolled mod.

edit: on one 70 quarry map, the eternal/divine flasks were hidden (dropped from boss), on the next 70 map the flasks were shown.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Jul 24, 2015, 8:25:38 PM
The one thing i still don't understand is :

"
#Currency - Valuable
Show
BaseType "Regal Orb" "Chaos Orb" "Gemcutter's Prism"
SetBorderColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Valuable
SetTextColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Valuable

#Currency - Valuable
Show
BaseType "Orb of Fusing" "Blessed Orb" "Orb of Regret"

Orb of regret is missing in the top valuable since its worth at least a chaos. Orb of Alchemy/Scouring is missing from the lower rule tbh.

So :

- Regal GCP Regret Chaos
- Blessed, Fusing, Alch, Scouring
+ life belts always have a red-ish border for me regardless of quality of the +life roll. is that intended?
I simply guess it's from highlighting the chancing-items?
If yes, is there a possibility to change it to only highlight maxroll +40?

I got some ideas on borders in general:
on maxroll rings/items in general: green-ish border for maxroll, red-ish for chancing
gem quality: <10% red border, >10 <15 yellow and >15 green.

Is that possible?
"
Druga1757 wrote:
Hi again Muldini, still enjoying your filter. For Div cards, what I did was leave it as the default color (light light blue I think?) and added a border the same color. Stands out enough for me, at least, from white items.

Needed to ask, how can I show all Eternal/Divine life flasks, even white/non-quality ones when I'm higher level? I still throw alts on all of them/id the blues incase of a nicely rolled mod.

edit: on one 70 quarry map, the eternal/divine flasks were hidden (dropped from boss), on the next 70 map the flasks were shown.

Search for "#Flasks - Progression - Life/Mana - Divine + Eternal" and remove the line that says "ItemLevel <= 70" from that block.

"
Vods wrote:

So :

- Regal GCP Regret Chaos

Changed and reuploaded in the work in progress version.

"
ben_mit_b wrote:
+ life belts always have a red-ish border for me regardless of quality of the +life roll. is that intended?
I simply guess it's from highlighting the chancing-items?
If yes, is there a possibility to change it to only highlight maxroll +40?

I got some ideas on borders in general:
on maxroll rings/items in general: green-ish border for maxroll, red-ish for chancing
gem quality: <10% red border, >10 <15 yellow and >15 green.

Is that possible?

There's no condition for implicit values on items. I've tried having different colors for quality gems, but I think it was overkill.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 25, 2015, 3:51:23 AM
I still get the Maelstrom bug in line 10123...
Thanks again Muldini - wish there was some sort of upvote or thanks system, so have a bump instead!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

I am running a character through cruel and into mapping, will test out the 1.1 test version.
"
Vods wrote:
The one thing i still don't understand is :

"
#Currency - Valuable
Show
BaseType "Regal Orb" "Chaos Orb" "Gemcutter's Prism"
SetBorderColor 170 158 130 #Currency - Valuable

#Currency - Valuable
Show
BaseType "Orb of Fusing" "Blessed Orb" "Orb of Regret"

Orb of regret is missing in the top valuable since its worth at least a chaos. Orb of Alchemy/Scouring is missing from the lower rule tbh.

So :

- Regal GCP Regret Chaos

I think Vaal Orb should also be in the group with Chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info