[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Actually each chance item has its own toggle already. The issue is that the toggle switches between "Show" and "Hide", whereas enabling/disabling the block would work a lot better. Also the value of an item varies greatly depending on which league you're playing.

Background: A disabled (commented) block doesn't hide the item, so sections that are located after the chance section are still checked, similiar to the Animate Weapon section, which is disabled (commented) by default.

I see a couple of possible routes with this:

1) Have the < 10 ex bases disabled by default. Pain to enable by hand unless you use Filtration.
2) Rely on people adding blocks to the chance section if they wish to chance bases that aren't included by default.
3) Have a lot of bases highlighted as chance bases.

Opinions?
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
As I'm still trying to make sense of the filter (Great job so far) I've noticed that level 69 white Titan Gauntlets don't exist on it. Is that an oversight or are they simply not desirable for crafting or anything of the sort late game?
Are you sure? There are several entries for them, as they are T1 STR based gloves. Maybe a typo in your search?
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Well i would go with #1 since you need to use Filtration anyway for the more advanced features of the filter. Not sure how others see this though. I would def. not enable all chance bases by default though, cause .. well why would you chance a 2ex item when you can chance the 10+ ex ones and then just buy your 2ex item.

Did you speak with Greendude yet about LLD bases?
Can you add more volume for Divination Card drops?

"

I don't think Siege Axes ever showed up with a chance border. I've added them now so they will be shown in the next version. Thank you!

What other reason could there be for the filter to show a Siege Axe and to then suddenly not show it? Could it be because I leveled a bit? It is correct that it never showed with a chance border, I did however think that the reason it showed was because of it being chance-able.
Last edited by g0aky on Jul 22, 2015, 10:00:05 PM
"
Vods wrote:
Well i would go with #1 since you need to use Filtration anyway for the more advanced features of the filter. Not sure how others see this though. I would def. not enable all chance bases by default though, cause .. well why would you chance a 2ex item when you can chance the 10+ ex ones and then just buy your 2ex item.

Did you speak with Greendude yet about LLD bases?

What if the 2ex item is five times more likely to become a unique than the 10ex item, though? I mean there's a reason things have a different value. Most of the time it is based on the item's drop chance. As far as I know those items also are less likely to be chanced.

I haven't talked to Greendude. Do you think you could get hold of that list so I can see what can be done about it?

"
uit wrote:
Can you add more volume for Divination Card drops?

Already implemented in my local version (to be 1.1). Few more things to sort out before I can release it.

"
g0aky wrote:

"

I don't think Siege Axes ever showed up with a chance border. I've added them now so they will be shown in the next version. Thank you!

What other reason could there be for the filter to show a Siege Axe and to then suddenly not show it? Could it be because I leveled a bit? It is correct that it never showed with a chance border, I did however think that the reason it showed was because of it being chance-able.

At some point Siege Axes were the "best available base" for the zone you were in. That's when they showed up I guess.
Looking forward to 1.1!
"
Looking forward to 1.1!

Yeah sorry that it takes a little longer than expected. I'm waiting for a bit of feedback and need to clean some things up. I'll probably post a test version before releasing it as well since quite a lot has changed (internally).

@Vods and everyone else interested in the chance section changes:

This is how it would look like at the moment. Would that be the best it can be or would you change anything else?

I've removed the toggle comments as they would be misleading for the disabled entries. Toggling a disabled entry does nothing. Furthermore one probably doesn't want to toggle between "Show" and "Hide" but between "Enabled" and "Disabled".
Best loot filter I've used yet. Except for one thing. Divination cards. They look so much like white items I've almost walked past them. Would be nice if you could change the color / add a border or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info