[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

I think I found another bug.

You have a "DropLevel = " part for Headhunter and Doryani's Catalyst, unfortunately when they drop - they are unidentified - and so they don't have that level requirement. A unid Headhunter isn't DropLevel = 40, it's probably just 1.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
for people doing 81/82 maps highliting this bases would be good i did it manualy > filtration > add block > 83 or 84 > item base > add these items

84 itemlvl profane wand , platinum kris , sambar sceptre , opal wand

83 itemlvl gemini claw ,imperial claw ,terror claw ,imbued wand jewelled foil , vaal rapier , harbinger bow ,fleshripper , vaalaxe , piledriver ,coronal maul ,sai

84: astral plate , titan gauntlest , slink boots , slink gloves ,lion pelt , titan greaves , dragonscale boots , dragonscale gauntles ,royal burgonet , nightmare basinet , imperial buckler , spike point arrow quiver
leather belt , rustic sash , turquise amulet , citrine amulet , agate amulet , onyx amulet ,vaal regalia , sorcerer boots , sorcerer gloves , hubric cirlet , titanium spirit shield ,fosszilized spirit shield
crusader gloves , archon kite shield ,murder mitts , crusader boots , two stone rings , diamond ring , coral ring

each of this items are worth 5 chaos + most of them 10c+ these are the perfect ilvl for crafting them

i put them on 45 like exalted and made them shiny red so my hawk eyes can see them cause people try to pick them up like if it would be an exalted so u wont miss it :) put a poral up if it gets tough and they click on it hehe :3
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 30, 2015, 10:18:57 AM
"

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Check out The Guide to Loot Filters. It explains what DropLevel means.

"
for people doing 81/82 maps highliting this bases would be good i did it manualy

Some of them are already included in the work in progress version. I'd love some feedback for high level maps.

However a mere list doesn't help me. I won't include all bases people mention without any reasoning why that base should be added. More often than not I get the reply that the list of bases was seen in someone elses filter, but not why it has been added there in the first place.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
"
"
for people doing 81/82 maps highliting this bases would be good i did it manualy

Some of them are already included in the work in progress version. I'd love some feedback for high level maps.

However a mere list doesn't help me. I won't include all bases people mention without any reasoning why that base should be added. More often than not I get the reply that the list of bases was seen in someone elses filter, but not why it has been added there in the first place.
each of the items is the best base for the person buying it like highest tier or best dps and worth to pickup over anything else it wont effect the majority anyways i put them at 83 + and 84 + i dont see a reason to hide them like some of them are right now
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 30, 2015, 10:16:32 AM
"
each of the items is the best base for the person buying it like highest tier or best dps and worth to pickup over anything else it wont effect the majority anyways i put them at 83 + and 84

Sorry, I should have explained this in detail.

If you want a base added that isn't in yet, name the base and a reason. Saying it's the best base for the person buying it is no reason. The reason would be why the person that's buying it wants it in the first place.

Let's use Imbued Wand as an example, which is not T1 but still included, because it's the prefered base for physical DPS wander builds due to it's high bsae dmg, crit chance and attack speed compared to the other wands.

"

i dont see a reason to hide them like some of them are right now

Clutter.

By default all T1 bases are included. The current "crafting base list" has the following additional items in it:

Astral Plate
Royal Burgonet

Imbued Wand
Ambusher
Reaver Sword
Thicket Bow
Great White Claw
Corsair Sword
Harbinger Bow
Vaal Axe

These bases will always be highlighted as "Best Base for Zonelevel". They also automatically receive the red border for ilvl77+ and the orange textcolor for ilvl83/84+ in version 1.1. White (and magic depending on level) bases of these are also shown.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 30, 2015, 10:38:01 AM
"
Muldini wrote:
"
each of the items is the best base for the person buying it like highest tier or best dps and worth to pickup over anything else it wont effect the majority anyways i put them at 83 + and 84

Sorry, I should have explained this in detail.

If you want a base added that isn't in yet, name the base and a reason. Saying it's the best base for the person buying it is no reason. The reason would be why the person that's buying it wants it in the first place.

Let's use Imbued Wand as an example, which is not T1 but still included, because it's the prefered base for physical DPS wander builds due to it's high bsae dmg, crit chance and attack speed compared to the other wands.

"

i dont see a reason to hide them like some of them are right now

Clutter.

By default all T1 bases are included. The current "crafting base list" has the following additional items in it:

Astral Plate
Royal Burgonet

Imbued Wand
Ambusher
Reaver Sword
Thicket Bow
Great White Claw
Corsair Sword
Harbinger Bow
Vaal Axe

These bases will always be highlighted as "Best Base for Zonelevel". They also automatically receive the red border for ilvl77+ and the orange textcolor for ilvl83/84+ in version 1.1. White bases of these are also shown.
are the magic ones shown too? listed below
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 30, 2015, 10:48:02 AM
"
for people doing 81/82 maps highliting this bases would be good i did it manualy > filtration > add block > 83 or 84 > item base > add these items

84 itemlvl profane wand , platinum kris , sambar sceptre , opal wand

83 itemlvl gemini claw ,imperial claw ,terror claw ,imbued wand jewelled foil , vaal rapier , harbinger bow ,fleshripper , vaalaxe , piledriver ,coronal maul ,sai

84: astral plate , titan gauntlest , slink boots , slink gloves ,lion pelt , titan greaves , dragonscale boots , dragonscale gauntles ,royal burgonet , nightmare basinet , imperial buckler , spike point arrow quiver
leather belt , rustic sash , turquise amulet , citrine amulet , agate amulet , onyx amulet ,vaal regalia , sorcerer boots , sorcerer gloves , hubric cirlet , titanium spirit shield ,fosszilized spirit shield
crusader gloves , archon kite shield ,murder mitts , crusader boots , two stone rings , diamond ring , coral ring

each of this items are worth 5 chaos + most of them 10c+ these are the perfect ilvl for crafting them

i put them on 45 like exalted and made them shiny red so my hawk eyes can see them cause people try to pick them up like if it would be an exalted so u wont miss it :) put a poral up if it gets tough and they click on it hehe :3

profane wand ( cast speed base some will prefer this over spelldmg) , platinum kris(highest crit obivous
for crit spellcaster) , sambar sceptre(%pentration super good for some people) , opal wand(20%spell dmg base )

83 itemlvl gemini claw (mana on hit special new mod rly good),imperial claw(life gaiend on hit and dmg) ,terror claw (lifeleech),imbued wand(fast and good dps) jewelled foil(elemental) , vaal rapier(phys dps) , harbinger bow (best bow ingame),fleshripper(crit axe gimicky but some need it= , vaalaxe(goes away like butter everyone wants it) , piledriver(some want it for stun build but not that needed but still good) ,coronal maul( increased radius good dmg ) ,sai(block chance good some want it over ambusher) thicket bow (+3 bow) , reaver sword ( rarly used but some individuals want it)

"
astral plate , titan gauntlest , slink boots , slink gloves ,lion pelt , titan greaves , dragonscale boots , dragonscale gauntles ,royal burgonet , nightmare basinet , imperial buckler , spike point arrow quiver
self explanatory highest stats per tier
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 30, 2015, 10:50:04 AM
I saw Etup selling those 83-84 items for 15c each, Vaal Axe for 25c... Yeah, people used to want those top tier crafting bases. I don't think they're worth this much at this point in time, but might still be worth something.
"
Muldini wrote:
"

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Check out The Guide to Loot Filters. It explains what DropLevel means.

"DropLevel This is the level required for an item to drop"

So yes, when you are doing your standard maps, the DropLevel 40 means nothing, because it'll highlight any unique Leather Belt as a top-tier unique, even if it's a Wurm's Molt.
"
"DropLevel This is the level required for an item to drop"

So yes, when you are doing your standard maps, the DropLevel 40 means nothing, because it'll highlight any unique Leather Belt as a top-tier unique, even if it's a Wurm's Molt.

Wurm's Molt's DropLevel is 8.

This is easy to test by the way. Just take a Wurm's Molt and put it on the ground. It should not be highlighted the same way as Headhunter. Once you checked, edit the value (40 -> 8), reload the filter and drop Wurm's Molt on the ground again. This time it should get highlighted.

Unrelated edit:
I've updated the work in progress version to include some of the crafting bases mentioned earlier. I think we're getting close now, feedback welcome.
Last edited by Muldini on Jul 30, 2015, 4:11:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info