[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

I don't hear Vaal Orbs dropping, anyone else encountered this problem?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MULDINI TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
thanks for keeping it up man, my fav item filter
Thank you so much for keeping this updated. Imho, it's still the best filter out there!
Last edited by Black_Gun on Dec 9, 2018, 9:40:08 PM
Does this highlight 3L-RBG items while leveling for currency?

Thanks,
I realy like your filter.
The search and replace style is a fantastic thing.
The best thing is you don't modify too much. I like the default color scheme.

Could you maybe take a look at your utility flask settings?
Something about them doesn't seem right in terms of level and there is no endgame entry.
Hey Muldini, love the filter

but, there are a couple things I feel compelled to change every single league that we should maybe have set as standard.

In the endgame bases you have several bases hidden and others shown that should be changed, Ie; no jewelled foils, corsair swords, siege axe.

it seems you picked the highest base level bases instead of the better bases for crafting.

Hope you take this feedback into consideration!

Thanks for the magnificent filter!
"
the_dankh wrote:
Does this highlight 3L-RBG items while leveling for currency?

Thanks,

It does unless the RGB item itself is more important than the fact that it would yield a chromatic orb. An exmaple would be a unique item or an expensive base.

"
RancidDrizzt wrote:
I realy like your filter.
The search and replace style is a fantastic thing.
The best thing is you don't modify too much. I like the default color scheme.

Could you maybe take a look at your utility flask settings?
Something about them doesn't seem right in terms of level and there is no endgame entry.

Utility flasks aren't shown beyond item/zonelevel 75, unless they have equal to or more than 10% quality. The last part is covered by the first two blocks in the flask section. Would you like to have this adjusted? If so, how and why?

"
Qipz wrote:
Hey Muldini, love the filter

but, there are a couple things I feel compelled to change every single league that we should maybe have set as standard.

In the endgame bases you have several bases hidden and others shown that should be changed, Ie; no jewelled foils, corsair swords, siege axe.

it seems you picked the highest base level bases instead of the better bases for crafting.

Hope you take this feedback into consideration!

Thanks for the magnificent filter!

As discussed ingame (thx!), I will look into this in more detail for the new filter version.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
hello. Been trying to figure out how to show iron rings for the changing paua rings to amulets, to use for chaos recipe. Been tinkering with changing hide to show in the file but its not working. Anyone able to help me fix this? Would appreciate it abunch.
"
Josh_87 wrote:
hello. Been trying to figure out how to show iron rings for the changing paua rings to amulets, to use for chaos recipe. Been tinkering with changing hide to show in the file but its not working. Anyone able to help me fix this? Would appreciate it abunch.

If you struggle getting the toggles to work, go to line 2294 directly, and change from "Hide" to "Show".

For the toggle to work, you need to make sure it's a Tab between "Hide" and "#Amulets, Rings, Belts - Iron Ring".
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Dec 22, 2018, 4:44:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info