How do you plan on playing The Awakening once it's out?

Definitely play a fresh toon to see what the leveling experience is like now.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I might do heavier dps if the meta still favors that by then. It's hard to say since they're adjusting monster difficulty. But lockstep mode means that I can generally count on my positioning more and not rely on building in as much fault-tolerance.
"
Grayer wrote:
with my mouse and keyboard
I clicked on this thread going "I hope no one has said "With a mouse and keyboard"".

Of course it was the first reply. 10/10
I'll be spending my time finding out which of the 9 bosses are most efficient to run and which bosses drop divination card sets I may want.

Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I originally planned on playing a ince nova proliferation witch in the new 4 month league but sadly they nerfed the shit out of ele proliferation for everything but burn so I dont know wheter i will play the league or even PoE at all. Well maybe if they release an interesting skill gem like kinetic blast or cast on crit not a shitty melee skill like fortify, if not than I will skip PoE for a while.

I hate melee, so if GGG really wants a melee meta than I am out of here. But balancing is wrong in this game I mean why would you obliterate a whole playstyle like casters only because too many people played them? Thats not how it should be done.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Grayer wrote:
with my mouse and keyboard

dammit, beat me to it XD

try with xbox controller lol
IGN: UgaBugaMajkaFaja
With the current skilltree it's possible to use cyclone/facebreak/rightius fire with all 3 counter attacks too!
Will try some Jewelcraftings asap.
No Problem,
Exile
click my mouse to attack
press my buttons to spam skills
"
TheExile777 wrote:
With the current skilltree it's possible to use cyclone/facebreak/rightius fire with all 3 counter attacks too!
Will try some Jewelcraftings asap.

So how is cyclone working with beta act 4 and lockstep? Does cycle still desync like crazy or not? My LeapSlam is bad enough causing desync with/without mobs. With one of my builds and Haste I got up over +80% increased movement. Went into Merciless Solaris Temple and when the leaping frog mobs came I was moving super fast but massive amounts of desync made it totally unplayable.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 3, 2015, 5:37:57 PM
"STONED"
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info