How do you plan on playing The Awakening once it's out?

"
RogueMage wrote:
Use one of my surviving Standard builds to take on Act 4. I don't want to see my first experience with Act 4 watered-down by a faceroll in Normal EZ-mode, I want to take it on with an endgame build in Merciless.

If you take it on 20 levels above the content with endgame gear from maps, you will faceroll ti anyway.
"
RogueMage wrote:
Use one of my surviving Standard builds to take on Act 4. I don't want to see my first experience with Act 4 watered-down by a faceroll in Normal EZ-mode, I want to take it on with an endgame build in Merciless.

Pretty hard to faceroll act4 in anew league (at least with melee). It was relatively hard on normal (got easier in cruel actually). Using an overleveled char will ruin it for you.
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on May 1, 2015, 7:15:25 PM
Sounds good to me game could be a tad harder. Dispite all the nerf which I hate everyone I hear about, and i mean ALL, not like 1.3 block nerf which was okay, ALL this time I'm very excited.
Git R Dun!
"
Barivius wrote:
"
RogueMage wrote:

If you take it on 20 levels above the content with endgame gear from maps, you will faceroll ti anyway.

I know, I'm planning on either leveling up a new Standard character to around 70, or simulating one with a level-80 character by leaving its post-70 skill points unused. Gear levels likewise, though I don't actually use many level-70+ items.
Last edited by RogueMage on May 1, 2015, 8:15:08 PM
Definitely with a physical body this time.
"
RogueMage wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:
"
RogueMage wrote:

I know, I'm planning on either leveling up a new Standard character to around 70, or simulating one with a level-80 character by leaving its post-70 skill points unused. Gear levels likewise, though I don't actually use many level-70+ items.

standard.... gross
I dont see any any key!
I'll start off by playing the new HC league with a group of friends who are fresh coming back to the game.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Depends on unknowns... dunno what the challenge leagues will be, or IF the challenge leagues will be.
Hardcore temp league the only way to play!
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
Hardcore temp league the only way to play!

What if there aren't any temp leagues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info