How do you plan on playing The Awakening once it's out?

I'm going to go on full cinematic mode because it's been a while since I read the lore and I'm glad I haven't played as Scion yet so she has a few things to say. It will be like experiencing the game from scratch once again that's why it's called 2.0
with my mouse and keyboard
The dead shall serve
All those slaughtered will serve
Ulugu waufurh ry'lei Cthulu
WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Use one of my surviving Standard builds to take on Act 4. I don't want to see my first experience with Act 4 watered-down by a faceroll in Normal EZ-mode, I want to take it on with an endgame build in Merciless.
"
Grayer wrote:
with my mouse and keyboard

dammit, beat me to it XD
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Im definite doing ladder this round. Skipped last one didnt seem so special

Not that im competitive or anything I just want to experience full game from zero to hero.
Git R Dun!
Certainly won't be doing it with the builds I've enjoyed in the past :P

Hopefully the new metagame will be fun. Hope totems come back into the rotation one day.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
First I will try act 4 with a standar exile, then the ladder with a new skill or something cool.
I'll try a new character because I'm curious to see how different the leveling experience might feel! I have had plans to try some new character builds out anyway!
Melee for sure.

With them katanas, and probably try to get a pair of reverse knockback gloves and try cyclone or something else :)

Will probably start a new char, even tho i have filled up all my character slots =\
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info