The Awakening Supporter Packs

Just got a $20 pack from Amazon and doesn't seem to be an Upgrade option. In the works or shoot an email to Support?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
hope I chose the right size :D
Goodbye vacation fund.

So it goes.
No, stop it! I can't take this much awesomeness :P
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Apr 29, 2015, 2:05:04 AM
"
Chris : plz specify somewhere how many cosmetic per pack we receive. Is it 1 for melee weapons and 1 for range ? What about people playing with 2x 1h ? It should come with x2 melee if that's not the case...
It's probably a single weapon effect that also applies to your offhand if you have one like the Regal-Divine-Exalted-Eternal ones.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Apr 29, 2015, 2:04:10 AM
"
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Hmmm. I'm just not feeling this one. The weapons effects don't fit with the look of my characters. And the beta keys? Not a fan...

Oh well. I'll see how I feel about them later.

I did like seeing a regal orb on the divination cards as a redemption item. Very nice. I figured it would have just been uniques--looks like these cards might be dropping like candy from a pinata!

Who wants to make a divination card for wisdom scrolls?

But then it begs the question, why not just cut out the middle man and get items to drop more often? Instead of adding another layer of bullshit?

I prioritize balance and MF over nutso DPS. It works very well. The only problem is, I still can't farm fast enough to have a relatively steady flow of cash. Some nights, I make 50 ex, others, 2c. I'd like more determinism.

This adds a better feeling to playing the game for a certain period of time. Guaranteed payout. And, keeps the economy pretty steady.

IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Last edited by InsaneWallaby on Apr 29, 2015, 2:04:41 AM
Was expecting top pack to cost $500, but whatever
#58, chosen by the RNG Gods to test Closed Beta for the Awakening
RIP wallet get MTXs

Gonna hold onto the divination card design for a while. If no one else ruins mirror perhaps I will.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Apr 29, 2015, 2:06:36 AM
"
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Hmmm. I'm just not feeling this one. The weapons effects don't fit with the look of my characters. And the beta keys? Not a fan...

Oh well. I'll see how I feel about them later.

I did like seeing a regal orb on the divination cards as a redemption item. Very nice. I figured it would have just been uniques--looks like these cards might be dropping like candy from a pinata!

Who wants to make a divination card for wisdom scrolls?

But then it begs the question, why not just cut out the middle man and get items to drop more often? Instead of adding another layer of bullshit?

People wanted to be able to farm specific zones to have higher chances at specific items.

(like in D2 when specific bosses had higher chances to drop certain items.)

This is the same concept with GGGs spin on it.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info