The Wizard's Tower

"
Alysma wrote:
Through sheer persistence, the light drizzle had managed to soak through her cloak and clothes. It seemed like hours had passed since she had first seen a tiny spot of light in the distance but finally, there was the last step up and into the circle of light coming from a lamp over the gate. She put down her backpack, catching her breath for a moment. The kiwi in the crook of her left arm stirred and tried to find the warm spot again that shifted with the sudden lack of weight on her shoulder. Petting her bird, she looked up into the dark night. Far above her, she could make out lights through the falling drops.
"Someone's home, hopefully we'll be out of the rain, soon."
She lifted the iron ring on the door and knocked.

Current IGN: Cysgod

:-)

Ha, badass message. Knew I liked you Alysma :)
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Cheers & thanks a lot :-D
This guild sounds fun, I want to join. :D

Ill be on in 2-3 hours.

IGN: Absintheny
After a grueling 27 year (Wizard Standard Compression Time) retreat into the Haunted Mountain Fortress of Prestidigitation™, the Wizard's Tower™ Council of Wizards™ has emerged with an ironclad proclamation!

Henceforth and forthwith, all members of The Wizard's Tower™ shall be required to submit to regular potion screenings. When it is asked demanded of you, please deposit an enchanted urine sample into the first tab of the Wizard's Tower™ guild stash.

We thank you for your cooperation!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Nov 26, 2015, 6:37:19 AM
ewww ewww ewww :D
Looking for an active, social guild to be a part of and you guys look fun. I humbly submit my application and so on.... :)

I'm on most days, based in the UK but often keep odd hours
I would like to join

Ingame name : Kiflinn
Hello there, May i join the guild aswell?
I will be logged in starting from tomorrow when the new leagues start. Or if my post here is read, and I'm welcomed to join the guild, leaving a pm here on the site will do, I can log in any time.
I'll check in here till league starts every hour or so. Now about 8-9h of sleep, then I'll check in for replies.
Looking for an active social guild, was in BLoW but found myself booted out midway through Warbands for some reason I have yet to fathom, wasn't really enjoying Warbands anyway so not played much since aside from a week or so in the Flashback league and haven't bothered looking for another guild until now. I am not super active but probably more active than my character profile would suggest since I tend to delete old characters when the tree changes as I can't be bothered to respec them when I'm just going to play a new character in the temp leagues anyway.

IGN on current character is SourceDirect
I think you wrote absolutely everything I want to find in a guild in your description so here comes my submission !

I need some lively and talkative peoples to play with and a good fellowship spirit is all important for me.
I discovered the game some thre-four weeks ago (not sure anymore) and completely fell in love with both the gameplay and universe. I leveled my first character (Aladore - a dualwielding lifeleech duelist) up to lvl 55 and I'm now entering the second half of Act 3 in Cruel difficulty. If I'm still doing relatively well by myself I begin to feel like I could really use some words of advise and a helping hand. I also always anjoy some company while playing so a good social guild would be all benefit.

I hope you'll take me aboard ! Untill then have fun and a good day !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info