The Wizard's Tower

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Merry Christmas, ya jolly jokers! =^[.]^=
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Thanks guys :).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Now, as some of you know last new year's party went out of control a bit. We are just about to finish rebuilding whole west section of THE TOWER (and some parts of south, north and east...) Could Wizzards celebrating this year make sure their firework spells are NOT, I repeat NOT linked to Cast on Critical gem?
Thank you and happy new year fellas!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
May I join? Just got back into it with the new stuff going on. I have a chaotic schedule with the new baby. But it would be nice to not feel so alone in wraeclast.
I got a recommendation to check this guild out, looks great. I'd like to join.
thks
Last edited by reincarnatedpanda on Jan 5, 2016, 4:47:40 AM
So I was chatting with Hyaon. He seemed to think it a good idea to tell me about this here tower of wizards. Looks like a fun bunch of girls and guys, even some names I recognise from a while back.

Used to be in Blow until Charan decided to kick everyone out, been clanless since then. Ready to jump back into the action now though!

So yes, I'd like to join.
Just a friendly howdy to my favorite buncha TWiTs! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Spoiler
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
I would like to join this guild as it sounds awfully familiar to The dark tower, a book series I love. IGN There_are_no_monsters Talisman lv. 85. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info