Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

Oh yeah, forgot to add some math.

Each day, the beta inviter adds 288 people to closed beta.

Over the course of 5 days, 1440 people will be invited.

So GGG only has 35 keys to hand out to people legitimately putting their lives on hold for 5 days?

** OH WAIT WE'RE RIGHT ** Hold up they'll add 20 more keys to the hundreds of people who get 70.

So 55 keys for SC? 55 keys for HC?

Compared to 1440 keys from the inviter...

Thanks math.
Are regular challenge leagues on hold until the new expansion is released? Are we going to have a string of short-term events to fill the time?
"
styyled wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot to add some math.

Each day, the beta inviter adds 288 people to closed beta.

Over the course of 5 days, 1440 people will be invited.

So GGG only has 35 keys to hand out to people legitimately putting their lives on hold for 5 days?

** OH WAIT WE'RE RIGHT ** Hold up they'll add 20 more keys to the hundreds of people who get 70.

So 55 keys for SC? 55 keys for HC?

Compared to 1440 keys from the inviter...

Thanks math.
now heres another variable how man ppl pushing for top are doing it in case the timer doesnt pick them id say 70% chance the support packs that come out will contain a key kinda like the original closed beta packs
Are there any previous posts or rules from GGG regarding multiple characters past level 70? does this increase chances of winning a beta key? Just curious seeing as I probably won't have a chance anymore to get top 35. Please link to GGG posts would be helpful.

i'm sure theres not too many out there yet ;)
IGN @Darwinator - Alternatively PM me
This event is almost fair except for the people that have to work a full time job, no way i can compete...
"
Xeroding wrote:
This event is almost fair except for the people that have to work a full time job, no way i can compete...

Yeah, same here. Although level 70 is perfectly doable if you play evenings only. Will still be a close call for me, because there is a party at the office today, again. Why didn't I take a boring job, like everyone else? :-P
FilterCloud: https://filter.poe.gg
Filter Debugger: https://bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html
So I'm level 70 but I'm a steam user, am I still in the 250 account pool or I did that for no reason
So I'm rank 14ish atm with 2days, 15h, 35m played and was rank 10 recently. lvl 88 and not far from 89.
Right now I'm forced to do 72 maps and I'm not even getting 72 maps. By the looks of things I'll be down to doing 68s pretty soon. Is anyone else having HUGE fucking map pool problems?

Edit: Yes, RNG is RNG but this shit is god damn ridiculous.
Last edited by TheRagnarTank on Apr 28, 2015, 5:40:52 PM
Over 1000 ppl for 55 keys enough said so much fun...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info