What Are You Playing?

"
Moonyu wrote:

Tried to make a mage once, but I really can't stand playing casters.

Try the casters mods, they are really good (deadly speel impacts, fire and ice overhaul, immersive Winterhold, etc.). Vanilla casters are really bland in Skyrim.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
Got back from vacation and fired up PoE. Ran a couple of dailies and shut it off again.

Fired up Loadout and after three games with nothing but green players, shut it down again.

Said fuck it and started a new Skyrim game. Pure vanilla two handed tank. If that fails to spark an interest, hell if I know. Maybe real life?

I always end up sneaking everywhere and back stabbing everyone, even if I try my best not to in Skyrim.

Even after mods sneak attack breaks the game completely.

two handed orc in heavy armor. Just run screaming down the corridor's and beserk (or w/e the racial is) if too many guys answer the call.

Mix with mark for death to one shot just about anything with a running blow.

Ice spike is still pretty scary on master or above, might need to add some juking/pillar play if racial is down. Pretty fun to take cover and then try to time your rush.

On the plus side, running blows produce some pretty hilarious results if you slightly bump the guy while running before whacking them.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 29, 2015, 12:37:15 PM
Decided to pickup Shadowrun Chronicles.

Will have to see how this goes.

"
LostForm wrote:

On the plus side, running blows produce some pretty hilarious results if you slightly bump the guy while running before whacking them.

There are some pretty entertaining ragdoll mods. Having enemies fly off in the air like Team Rocket when you land a killing blow is quite cathartic. ^_^
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
Last edited by RobbieL_GGG on Apr 30, 2015, 1:56:39 AM
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:

Wait what's that ?! :o is it Shadowrun Boston Lockdown, did they change the name again?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:

Wait what's that ?! :o is it Shadowrun Boston Lockdown, did they change the name again?

Who knows, who knows.

Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
Last edited by RobbieL_GGG on Apr 30, 2015, 4:31:26 AM
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:

Who knows, who knows.

Ya it seems to be the same one. It used to be Shadowrun Online. Looks cool, ill def check it out. I really liked Shadowrun Returns' Dragonborn campaign. SR:R Hong Kong is looking killer too.
Path of Exile: The Awakening Closed Beta
"
TheWretch wrote:

Ya it seems to be the same one. It used to be Shadowrun Online. Looks cool, ill def check it out. I really liked Shadowrun Returns' Dragonborn campaign. SR:R Hong Kong is looking killer too.

What I missed it too.

Shadowrun Returns was nice. :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I'm on a run of snes games, a little bit of nostalgy there:

Super Castlavania 4
Actraiser
Final Fantasy 4

and now currently playing Final Fantasy 6
"
diablofdb wrote:
I'm on a run of snes games, a little bit of nostalgy there:

Super Castlavania 4
Actraiser
Final Fantasy 4

and now currently playing Final Fantasy 6

Ahh those are all such masterpieces. Good times were had.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info