What Are You Playing?

"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The soft focus and glowy distortion did make platforming a bit difficult at points but for the most part I liked the visuals a lot.

What would you have preferred?

The art style reminds me of the last two Rayman's - which are some of my favorite platformers of all times. I'll have to check out this..Ori you speak of.
Ori was very nice, I spent one week-end on it and will probably never play it again, but damn that was a refreshing gaming experience.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The soft focus and glowy distortion did make platforming a bit difficult at points but for the most part I liked the visuals a lot.

What would you have preferred?

Something a little more grim. I adored Limbo's aesthetics for example. Ori just looked too cutesy to me but i'm a huge fan of anything metroidvania.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
This is what i'm playing right now

Last edited by TheWretch on May 10, 2015, 6:28:18 PM
bullsmokes^

I played the street sports weries when it came out it was awful.
I stopped with the baseball and moved on to..

I have been playing the successor of Puzzle Quest lately: Gems of Wars. It is really good.
Sort of been bouncing around random Steam games while taking a short hermit break from the beta. So far my favorites are:

This War of Mine (interesting tradeoffs and a remarkably effective UI; decent music as well)

Remember Me (should still be on sale for $6 for a few more days, down from the usual $30; I'd strongly recommend it for the story and music. Combat isn't particularly complex, but it's a very nice change from what I've seen in games lately--it has a very fluid, artistic feel to it and can still be challenging on higher difficulties.)

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink (puzzle game, though the puzzles themselves are depressingly easy. That said, it's a cute story, and the art/music are quite lovely.)
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
POE, SC2 and GTA V
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info