What Are You Playing?

"
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
Do "not games" count as playing?

I don't have any physical instruments, but I love seeing what I can do with FL Studio 11 :P

I haven't owned a real kit for a couple of years now. I'm hoping I can change that fairly soon.
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
Diablo 3 (not changing, so actually enjoyable), Insurgency, and Starcraft 2 (occasionally).

But once I can: Magicka 2, Killing Floor 2, and Legacy of the Void.
Guild Wars 2 if I'm not playing this.
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
You are doing it right. Have fun with the playthrough!

I have been!

I've been enjoying it a lot, and although I've not been able to find much decent gear, I like to think I've held my own pretty well over the course of the first two acts.

Then I died a billion times to Duriel.

That was an absolutely horrible boss fight.

It's nothing but cramped quarters and an ultra-fast, ultra-damaging enemy that stunlocks and freezes you to death before you can react. Between kiting, NPC friends and spamming health potions, the only thing adding more than a couple of seconds to my lifespan was the endless backtracking from the spawn point to the arena.

Not to mention having to contend with the death penalty that puts you at a disadvantage every subsequent time you fight, because you don't have any of your gear.

Ultimately I defeated him by throwing several dozen lives at him, each hitting him with 1-3 fireballs before dying a second later. Then Tyrael complained that I took too long.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Not to mention, he regenerated probably more hitpoints while you´re ressurected in town.
Thats pure evil, isn´t it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
You are doing it right. Have fun with the playthrough!

I have been!

I've been enjoying it a lot, and although I've not been able to find much decent gear, I like to think I've held my own pretty well over the course of the first two acts.

Then I died a billion times to Duriel.

That was an absolutely horrible boss fight.

It's nothing but cramped quarters and an ultra-fast, ultra-damaging enemy that stunlocks and freezes you to death before you can react. Between kiting, NPC friends and spamming health potions, the only thing adding more than a couple of seconds to my lifespan was the endless backtracking from the spawn point to the arena.

Not to mention having to contend with the death penalty that puts you at a disadvantage every subsequent time you fight, because you don't have any of your gear.

Ultimately I defeated him by throwing several dozen lives at him, each hitting him with 1-3 fireballs before dying a second later. Then Tyrael complained that I took too long.

I know that feel bro! Oh erm... I mean Dan! I know that feel Dan!
I've read you use the Fireball. Do you play Vanilla(Classic) D2 or the LoD expansion?
Classic is much more harder.
What Kind of mercenary do you use? I highly suggest a act II merc its your tank. :)

But for Duriel himself, I remember that the Hell difficult was a pain in the *beeeeep* without gear.
But its a long time ago since I played D2 ;D

Good luck & less deaths bro! Oh erm... I mean Dan!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Apr 27, 2015, 7:30:58 AM
D3, Pillars, Madden, Hearthstone
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
The first time I fought Duriel I pissed myself. Loved that boss. Ya, mechanics wise you just tanked him
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Guitar
Piano
Pillars of eternity
Boobs of gf
and my dick.. ;-)
Nothing atm, waiting for the new Brütal Doom to be released in about a week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info