How the Closed Beta is going so far

Awesome, thanks for update.
IGN: FairyHell - minions are my friends.
LadyTink- The bow sees you first.

In the black of the night, 'midst shattered dreams, come darkest terrors, once unseen.....
"
ACRpanda wrote:
How do we know if we got invited for close beta?Like,do we receive a message here at path website or in our emails like yahoo?

Both a PM and an email. :-)
"
L0r3nzo wrote:
Well i have over 900 hours and I dont got an invite now im scared

Be not afraid, Wilson
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
L0r3nzo wrote:
Well i have over 900 hours and I dont got an invite now im scared

It doesn't matter how many hours played, how much money you spent, or when you signed up, its totally random.
If it means the game will be released ealier, Id rather the full team focused than working on side bar leagues to fill the gap.

And thanks for the update Chris.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
mirificel wrote:
ok i said i wouldn't care anymore and wont post anymore but this is a pure joke.

413 wildstarere1 April 20, 2015 0 (0 posts per day) April 22, 2015

404 enrial January 30, 2015 1 (0.01 posts per day) March 28, 2015

400 BingePlayer April 11, 2015 0 (0 posts per day) April 19, 2015

387 eduaguiars April 21, 2015 0 (0 posts per day) April 21, 2015

386 mine9 April 21, 2015 0 (0 posts per day) April 21, 2015

Let me state this once again.

Spoiler
"
PigJuicer wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Our systems for duplicate account detection are very advanced because we use them for large-scale bot/RMT detection.

Last edited by PigJuicer on Apr 22, 2015, 7:26:35 AM
i wonder how many ppl singin up for beta :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
still waiting.. please enough..
"
Chris wrote:
To those not in the Beta yet: Thanks for your patience. Having played The Awakening, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to have to wait.

As usual, complete lack of basic psychology. A course or two about reward mechanisms and empathy would be welcome.
Don't call this counter an act of "transparency".
It is just typical of GGG's RNG-oriented mindset, let's just add another layer of RNG through this beta "lottery".

What's so bad about selecting carefully players for a beta ?
We understand that we cannot all participate, but using an automated lottery counter and selecting freshly created accounts or accounts who have never given any feedback in the forum doesn't feel "transparent", it just feels like a big slap in the face of people giving feedback here and this is what pisses people off the most.

Giving streamers some beta keys is a good thing, but the rest of us in forums are just being left with a bad taste although we made it clear we wanted to be in.

Basic psychology course 1: involvement in-game/in forum = expressed will to participate and give feedback. Use this to your advantage, it's free.
Basic psychology course 2: automated lottery counter = makes us feel you don't give a damn about the quality of feedback, or that you're too lazy to bother with a selection process.
Basic psychology course 3: beta key for brand new account or accounts with no recent activity = same as basic psychology course 2.
Basic psychology 4: don't call packs "supporter packs" if you do not intend to involve these people at times like this. Most of them didn't pay to get goodies/MTX, they paid to support the game development.

Your communication style lacks transparency and doesn't generate any empathy. Don't be surprised by the negative reaction of your playerbase afterwards...
"I want in!"
"But I did ____!"
"Why did he get in and not me!!!"

Seriously people. I've managed to teach a 3 year old not to whine and act entitled. What's your justification ?

GGG is more transparent about their motives and process than nearly any gaming company in history. Let them run their Beta the way they deem most appropriate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info