Supporters United!

Ahhh the eyes my eyessss so many eyes . Sorry had to derp it up :)

*I* don't mind being a pizza delivery guy who had a bad deal luck in life , seriously his isn't even a feedback why is such thread in this section. Medic .

On the topic ... sigh .
chaotic neutral
WOW! This escalated quickly.

To dilute salt: apply 2 hour dabs of GTA V liberally to wounds, with a douse of NBA Playoffs at least twice a day, and no more than 4 times a day, for the next 8 weeks or until symptoms alleviate.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 22, 2015, 8:00:50 AM
I think you knew exactly what you are going to get by buying supoprter pack. Beta access wasn't amongst other things in the description of your supporter pack, wasn't it?
"
Ceryneian wrote:

To dilute salt: apply 2 hour dabs of GTA V liberally to wounds, with a douse of NBA Playoffs at least twice a day, and no more than 4 times a day, for the next 8 weeks or until symptoms alleviate.

Doctor, I'm using Spintires, instead of GTA V, and Age of Wonders 3 instead of NBA Playoffs. Can I expect good results? Don't want to make it worse for myself.
I also included daily dose of Path of Exile daily missions, for well being. Will those help?
Thanks for healthy advice!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 22, 2015, 8:37:45 AM
"
Perq wrote:
You can't name this thread "Supporters united!" because you are no longer a supporter.
Spoiler
Supporter is a person who supports - you no longer support GGG, so you are not supporter. Amarite?

GGG fucked up. Happens. I'm quite sure GGG understands that they fucked up with the beta thing, and then with the Beta Timer. You're going to brag bout that shit until they give you the key, so you shut up?
Come on.
You are, of course, free to stop supporting GGG, but I gotta admit that your reasons are (in my opinion) childish.

"I'm special, cuz I paid moneiz, give me everything I want, else I'll scream and cry."
If you haven't caught up yet, beta is not about you, and you being bored.
i said one of the reason and its not even about me lol, this thread wasnt to list all the times GGG dun goofed, it was for people that dont feel like supporting GGG anymore because of a serie of misshandling and attitude
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 22, 2015, 8:41:12 AM
"
You said you were blacklisted from CB. What is this about?
cant talk about it, for Banhammering reasons
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
This seems like a bit of an overreaction to me but to each their own.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Perq wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Doctor, I'm using Spintires, instead of GTA V, and Age of Wonders 3 instead of NBA Playoffs. Can I expect good results? Don't want to make it worse for myself.
I also included daily dose of Path of Exile daily missions, for well being. Will those help?
Thanks for healthy advice!

I have seen good results in patients using Age of Wonders 3. However lack of GTA V in your system can induce a regression to the original state.

I recommend you maintain daily dose of PoeDaily-Mizzions 5mg, as it is a good compromise.

If you are still experiencing symptoms - we may need to bring you in for an extensive evaluation and I may need to write a prescription for ChampionzLeague2.0 10mg .

Please contact my helpful assistant, Charan, to schedule your appointment.

Thank you!

Last edited by Ceryneian on Apr 22, 2015, 8:45:58 AM
If there was an mtx that guaranteed you a beta key then yeah you have a right to be upset.

But such an mtx does not exist so stop whining :)

Sure I've been watching popular streamers that look like they haven't played this game in 2 years and yet they got in on the beta, but honestly who cares as you can only play 1/4 of Act 4 anyway. Let them blow their own personal time on reporting game crashes and whatever else.

But for the record, if I get a key, I'll play! :)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Apr 22, 2015, 9:00:25 AM
"
cgexile wrote:
If there was an mtx that guaranteed you a beta key then yeah you have a right to be upset.

But such an mtx does not exist so stop whining :)

Sure I've been watching popular streamers that look like they haven't played this game in 2 years and yet they got in on the beta, but honestly who cares as you can only play 1/4 of Act 4 anyway. Let them blow their own personal time on reporting game crashes and whatever else.

But for the record, if I get a key, I'll play! :)
Why would i be upset if there was a Mtx Key?
I would mean that GGG aknowledge their wrong of regularising supporters. Before someone start again with the entitlement thing, you can be considered different without feeling superior which rules out entitlement theory

<Edited by support>
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Apr 22, 2015, 9:11:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info