Supporters United!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

sure i would be powerless on reddit, its filled with BrownNosers, its known

'Everyone who doesn't agree with my blatant shitposting is a brownnoser!'

Sure thing m8
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Sure thing m8
But on reddit everytime you dont post in the same way of Chris, even is its a constructive and rational argument, you get downvoted.

come on man, everybody knows that Reddit is like POE's circle jerk
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Bullshit. I've seen constructive criticism a lot there. It's your fault you are disliked.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Sure thing m8
But on reddit everytime you dont post in the same way of Chris, even is its a constructive and rational argument, you get downvoted.

come on man, everybody knows that Reddit is like POE's circle jerk

Oh, believe me, that would also happen here, did we have a voting system. Luckily, we don't.
I like many kinds of games 😊
Seriously, just stop.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by Arthur_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 11:57:39 PM
"
what didnt you get when i said i know for a long time that i will not get a beta invitation. What displease me is how poorly GGG handled this and how stubborn they are, still thinking their stuff is flawless and how their decisions are always the best.

I give much more respect to somebody that say " sorry my fault, ill try to fix this"

I supported the game because GGG sold it to us that they want to do X and Y and that would mean that the game would surpass the legendary Diablo2, i supported that dream, but GGG kept changing their path.

Well its called "path of exile" For a reason. Path to exile players from playing the game! xP!

zing! Lols just kidding

In my opinion GGG path are always changing. Some for the good, Many for the bad.. like nerfs and such. A game like Path of exile in a Arpg genre.. Its complicated...Improvements are needed. things always have to change. We either learn to adapt.. or perished in the process. :(

I see your comments so many times in the forum. If you don't like the direction its going why do you continue to play? Like.. i don't get it! O.o
Last edited by hiyomynameiskat on Apr 22, 2015, 12:44:48 AM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Let me see, strawpolls, and the childish tantrum you have started qualify. It's about making useless, annoying threads.

If this was reddit, you would be powerless, :)

Get over all this beta thing. You don't deserve nothing for supporting in the past, except the things GGG has promised first.

I find this kind of funny, because it does not apply to everyone. There are people who are getting something for support they have provided in the past. This does put people at different levels of appreciation by the company. The reasons for this are GGG's own, and I accept them 100%, but I do see the other side of things.

At the end of the day, the company will do what is best for them, and as customers we are obligated to accept these decisions, or take our business elsewhere.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Sure thing m8

Now rewrite this and replace "brownnoser" with "salty kid" and you have every one of your posts over the last 2 days.
"
"
what didnt you get when i said i know for a long time that i will not get a beta invitation. What displease me is how poorly GGG handled this and how stubborn they are, still thinking their stuff is flawless and how their decisions are always the best.

I give much more respect to somebody that say " sorry my fault, ill try to fix this"

I supported the game because GGG sold it to us that they want to do X and Y and that would mean that the game would surpass the legendary Diablo2, i supported that dream, but GGG kept changing their path.

Well its called "path of exile" For a reason. Path to exile players from playing the game! xP!

zing! Lols just kidding

In my opinion GGG path are always changing. Some for the good, Many for the bad.. like nerfs and such. A game like Path of exile in a Arpg genre.. Its complicated...Improvements are needed. things always have to change. We either learn to adapt.. or perished in the process. :(

I see your comments so many times in the forum. If you don't like the direction its going why do you continue to play? Like.. i don't get it! O.o
if your child decides not to go the path your were expecting it to go, wouldn't you still love it? It's just a path, you still love the rest of it
(Not implying I feel paternal to Poe , it's was an example)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
"

zing! Lols just kidding

if your child decides not to go the path your were expecting it to go, wouldn't you still love it? It's just a path, you still love the rest of it
(Not implying I feel paternal to Poe , it's was an example)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info