The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

"
PfeifDiesel wrote:
"
Ghilliesniper wrote:
well i noticed alot of big name gamers got in first like alot of streamers which GGG said they werent gonna do. typical gaming company lieing about shit again.

When did GGG say this? Pretty sure they said the exact opposite. Everything about this beta was communicated days before it began. None of this should be a surprise. They LITERALLY spelled out everything they were going to do, from the streamer invites to the 5 minute timer. What else do you expect?

The POE community is great, but why do so many of you have this "I should get what I want because I was born" mentality. How do any of you function in your lives, or jobs? You think that because you are here typing in a forum, or because you contributed some money to a FREE game, that you are somehow better than other people? Talk about narcissism!

In the end, this is Math. GGG isn't excluding you. None of us have an intrinsic right to this beta anyway, so it's impossible to be excluded from something you have no right to. It boils down to Math and Statistics. Stop being so butt-hurt, and realize that the world isn't yours just because you crawled out of your mother.

-Your friendly neighborhood grown up

I bet you're a feminist too.
GGG should ban all accounts after april 9 2015 / so many fakeaccounts for beta keys i am pissed off rly...
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
I remember trolling the D3 forums when that game was intolerable to play. Actually, the D3 forums were way more fun with the screaming fanbois trying desperately to convince anyone that D3 was "fun".

This thread has been entertaining with all the ridiculous QQ, but at least PoE is a game actually worth playing.

5 more minutes...
Rly gg im playing from start open beta, i rly want this beta please i can give you my body for this beta key :^^: cmon i believe you got heart
:bugged: still no key
entitlement check people

it is rather obvious that i am more entitled than any of you scrubs and by that sole reason alone, i should be entitled to a beta key.

all your petty entitlement is no match for my superior entitlement.

i demand a CBT key so i can mess around in the game and give zero feedback. i am too hyped and entitled to miss this entitled opportunity to have fun with my free2play game.

i am the greatest supporter and fan in here, but that is irrelevant, i am entitled to a key anyway just because my entitlement gives me the opportunity and ability to skip any random selection process or queue.

grow up and be bathed by my entitlement and give me a key now, before i get too pissed off and actually become patient.
You can go to a random brony convention, have random bronies write 47 pages about my little pony, and it would still be more mature than the insane whining that's going on in this thread. Holy shit people, stop and think for about 2 seconds before you write something.
"
Piechol wrote:
GGG should ban all accounts after april 9 2015 / so many fakeaccounts for beta keys i am pissed off rly...
I did create a new alt account, but did not sign up for beta with that new account, and had other reasons for it. Clearly they should not ban all of them but perhaps restrict them from beta is a more reasonable tactic. Or perhaps give only one key per IP or email. No tactic is unexploitable though.
kind of funny to read that shit :D
There are AT LEAST 18 betas given to April 2015 accounts

LOL, this is horrible. What feedback could a first time player have? If their DESYNC FIX is anything like this closed beta invites, I guess the game will forever be useless.
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Apr 21, 2015, 4:18:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info