The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

I think all pack supporters, especially the higher tier ones, deserve a beta key at least.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
So many tears.

I'm a high level supporter, have no key as yet, and don't believe I "deserve" one more than any one else.
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
Last edited by Oudeis on Apr 21, 2015, 1:39:21 AM
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
I think all pack supporters, especially the higher tier ones, deserve a beta key at least.

I disagree completely. Make a new pack, sell it with a key, some GGGold etc.

Just because many of us supported before and have been here a long time, doesn't mean we "deserve" anything. We got what we paid for "then". If we want something now, we should have to pay again... Or as it stands now, wait.

It's GGGs decision atm.
I think i want a key too, i took 3 sick days from work for this.
Spoiler
Wow not even 20 pages. The hype is so dead. Was to be expected with how poorly GGG handled things from the very beginning they announced this joke.
Last edited by Wlommdak on Apr 21, 2015, 1:42:03 AM
how do u know if ur in??
GZ to those who got in
I will just sit in my corner and cry :P

I have 2 weeks off from work, where is keysus!
Last edited by Wartec on Apr 21, 2015, 1:53:28 AM
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Kripp is streaming... this is his title:

Kripp Returns to PoE! Playing For Fun & To Learn New Stuffs. I'm A Bit Nooby. Returning To HS Thursday

LOL! give him a key to play a few days... nice.

give him 1 beta key at the cost of $0.00 for GGG, have 11000-12000 People watch him play their game (for now)...yeah seems like a horrible idea there.

lol

:(

No key here, but its a game! GL all !
Last edited by Yiros on Apr 21, 2015, 1:55:05 AM
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
So Kripp wakes up and as he is serving himself some milk, he gets a phone call from Chris begging him to play and gives him a key... meanwhile 10k+ people are waiting 5 minutes to see their name....

milk? I think not... OJ most likely. Vegans and milk don't usually get along.

I would've smiled at your post...if it weren't for this error. Are you sure you know who he is?

It's possible to know who Kripp is without knowing that he's a vegan, or the color of his underwear. No need to get irritated lmao.
Last edited by Arthur_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 1:55:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info