The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

I wanna play for 2 days straight
I'm ready to start any time GGG!
Are the invites all random or something?
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
I think all pack supporters, especially the higher tier ones, deserve a beta key at least.

I also disagree. [Removed by Support] :) It is good.
Last edited by Rachel on Apr 21, 2015, 1:41:08 PM
Interesting to see that beta accounts are already being sold on a pretty popular site. Also good to see that certain people who have been banned for botting in the past are happily enjoying the beta on their new accounts.

Before Kripp was streaming, the amount of people watching poe on streams was about 5-6k, obviously higher now, and certainly going down within the next days. Not sure if this is what you were trying to achieve with this beta.
Last edited by tehnix on Apr 21, 2015, 1:59:01 AM
"
"
KhelThuzad wrote:
I think all pack supporters, especially the higher tier ones, deserve a beta key at least.

I also disagree. [Removed by Support] :) It is good.

As a supporter I have to agree. Oh the shame of it all!
Last edited by Rachel on Apr 21, 2015, 1:42:09 PM
so the timer speeds up as time goes by ? psh let me no when its down to 1 sec invites and watch i still dont make it in
Clearly, it is a big mistake. GGG must design a better advertising idea.
judging by the invited list from the BETA list, there are a couple of accounts made in april 15th-19th 2015. I got a feeling many people created fake accounts just to get in.
IGN: IcyQueenSheriel BeyondLeague

Woot I think PoE is going after the april 20th accounts.. I see a few of them being crossed off the unoffical list.. Good shit if they are.. GGG we shall wait! This timer has always been our worse enemy.. Even over dom!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I was guessing rightly the odds of getting in were quite minuscule & thought I'd watch someone streaming if I didn't but getting home from a hard day at work I really, really don't want to start watching a stream mid-run & will wait till I'm lucky to be rolled or the full release so I can enjoy it from the beginning.

Have fun those that are the lucky to be chosen.
ign: Kza_Taza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info