The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

Kripp is back i expect he will get key very fast because he is a famous streamer they get it in first place :/ Bored waiting cya laters boooys good luck in getting keys.
Last edited by saniol19993 on Apr 21, 2015, 12:46:42 AM
Sadly, if you look at the list of names that got in theres many one month old accounts , heck theres a few week old accounts. Obviously a few people made 66567 alt accounts just to get in. They really shoulg have considered that was going to happen.
#80 GrindingGearsFarm4

Really? OMG
Farming bot got an invite?

Last edited by Kingoko on Apr 21, 2015, 1:00:12 AM
nope. never going to get an invite. i dont want to watch others play .__:
"
Alea wrote:

I would prefer to pay 30 or 50 € to get unique 1 key for my game, end of story :p

GGG could've made a lot of money this way, just make a "Act IV Beta Supporter Pack"

$50 (or euros), 400 GGG gold, a beta key and some other little thing.

Would've made them a ton. Just my opinion...but alas not my/our decision to make.
I am hoping to get a beta key for two reasons.

First... truth be told, i want to try it out to enjoy it and have fun!

Second... I really want to give my input. Positive and negative... and the inbetween. I want to be an active participant so maybe I can make a good difference that everyone can benifit from. I may or may not be listened too... I really dont care as long as I try to communicate and correctly articulate my thoughts.

To see that there is a high probability that multiple alt accounts are being created for the purpose of getting a beta key... really... grinds my gears -_-
IGN JimansNotSummoner
Where's my key?
hue, where is the beta list?
Akumos/Xenoith/Toccata.
Last edited by Akumos on Apr 21, 2015, 1:10:34 AM
usually you expect to see a ggg employ to explain their dumbass rules but ok be cowards,also how to sell accounts on le 4 chan forums
The good part is i don't have time to play right now.
If i'm lucky, in about 8 hours i will have been invited.
If not, i'll keep playing hardcore mode until i get invited.
Come on system, invite me, please, please, pleaaaase... /me crossing fingers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info