What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

"
Hogaric wrote:
By balance being wrong in cruel and merciless you mean the beta realm, right? This means you only balanced normal and are still working on cruel and merciless balance am I right?

That's my assumption.

Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
No more buff effect nodes...are you guys insane?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
zyxas wrote:
So the way to buff melee is nerfing everything else, included leech. Borderline usable spells will be dead again, I guess.

You and everyone else complaining about stuff like this really need to reread this part:

"
Please test these changes on the Closed Beta realm before providing feedback. It's important to play the game with all of the new changes rather than speculate on the impact of a single change without having played under the new rules.

As always, it's not just one or two changes being done in isolation. There are a LOT of interconnected changes all being made at once, so it's unfair to just pick out one line and say "OMG, my build is getting nerfed!!!!111!!!1one!!!"
Holy shet, you made some giant changes. Thanks for working on my fav game <3 :*
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"As soon as we can, we'll invite Alpha pesters and certain Screamers to the Beta to join the members of the public who are selected."
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Can you clarity when exactly the first group of people will receive beta invites? Will it be when the countdown hits 0:00? Have they already gone out?
ign: Vixien
Hello) I am not a streamer, I'm just a player in path of exile) game experience I have is relatively small ,only 2 years . and I'm very poorly versed in the English language,we can say that really do not know the language .but I play 2 years and during that time I began to intuitively understand what I need for the game ( i.e. , what armor and weapons , passive skills).I would be very grateful if you gave me the opportunity to test the game content,the upcoming update))thanks in advance , best game ever))and the developers , sorry for that company Blizzard, if this game didn't think of , you have created Istanbul Diablo the way it was supposed to be)) thanks))
woot! lets gggooo melee!!! :D
question, leech is local to weapons.... so how will this interact with elemental leech crafts on weapons that are used with spells? Spells are only going off global buffs so is this change only applying to "physical attack damage leeched as X" or whats the deal with ele leech like doryanis and the master craft?
ondar guile will now provide evade to melee ?

or i misunderstanded ?

if so, good :)

Buff nodes will be rather OP since the jewel sys could provide buffs.

Good to hear that Armour will be adjusted
"-Moments of clarity are so rare, i´d better document this."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info