What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

Only thing I disliked about the post was the EB changes. I already have a hard time enough trying to get the mana regen to use my skills, and I never even had a 6link before. :o

I mean you use mana constantly, so when it is depleted it just does nothing and you cant use your skills and have to wait for it to recharge? :S I dislike this much time you have to wait in between combat, I don't see the appeal here.

A easy rework of MoM instead would have been much better. Like you take a certain percent more damage because they think you can get too much hp/mana. Easy way to fix this.
Last edited by Schmidter on Apr 19, 2015, 8:51:54 PM
This post did not explain how you know if you were selected for the Beta. How dos that work in general and how does that work for steam users?
Thanks as always for the update, Chris.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
This is going to be dope! Good luck to everyone on getting a key. I can honestly say that I TRUST GGG, and that's HUGE. Act 4 here we go!
twitch.tv/mingthemerciless93
Makes me feel proud seeing these patch notes before Chris posted it :D
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
So, still no plan for people who can't get into beta? Just waiting for giveaway? events? in standard for 2 months?
Shotgun Incinerate was pretty damn OP. I see the meta shifting towards melee a bit, but I don't think casters are dead in any possible way.

This is just nerfing some OP builds and enabling some others, which is always good because we can now theorycraft with new balance / tree like it's a new game, amazing! :D
my hearttt..! come on!
Will pierce allow a projectile to hit the same target again? Such as Spark?
IGN @dime
"
PinkyDinky wrote:
Only thing I disliked about the post was the EB changes. I already have a hard time enough trying to get the mana regen to use my skills, and I never even had a 6link before. :o

I mean you use mana constantly, so when it is depleted it just does nothing and you cant use your skills and have to wait for it to recharge? :S I dislike this much time you have to wait in between combat, I don't see the appeal here.

A easy rework of MoM instead would have been much better. Like you take a certain percent more damage because they think you can get too much hp/mana. Easy way to fix this.

i agree, mana shield chars are pretty much completely useless now, i dont understand why nerf something that was weak in the first place

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info