What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

I'm SO excited to having to make a choice between watching others spoil act 4 for me or abstaining from all PoE-related activities (game/streams/reddit/forums) for 2+ months.
Where is the passive tree
can´t wait to see it live in the near future :)

And if they rip many of the OP builds (like shotgunning) - ppl will find new ways to exploid the tree and supports to get back to near godmode.
After all thats most of the fun ^^
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
That's a huge amount of stuff to ponder, much of which is still in flux, and which I might not even get to see until it rolls out for real, so I'm not going to worry about any of it just yet... but I AM going to be excited about the possible implication that the damage bonuses to attack skills will affect just 'damage' and not solely 'physical damage' because I have a really lovely 5L Oro's I want to play with and so many skills only increase physical damage as they level.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Gonna be good! Is there an initial batch of public invites going out or is it only one every 5 mins even from the jump?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
This will be epic, FINALY people will acctualy require to be smart regarding theyr builds (that is if 90% of the community wouldn't copy google/streamer builds). Pretty sweet changes, i can't even expres the curiosity i have now for the FULL changes to understand the full balance. HYPU!

30 non stop hours of experiencing the new tree INC <3

Last edited by since5685 on Apr 19, 2015, 8:50:36 PM
So if we're not alpha nor popular streamer the only chance to get in is every 5 mins? There's no bigger wave in the beginning?
When will the passive tree be released? Obviously once players are into the game but will we receive access to it several hours earlier just so we can have some fun?
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Glad to see some of the changes being implements. However, how is spark going to be affected by the projectile change?
"
All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target. Their area of effect damage can still overlap, dealing damage to the same target multiple times.

wtf is this?
Nerf to FP, incinerate, and flame totem?
IGN:TankyAzzNinja 91 marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info