What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

some very interesting changes. To say the least.

Seems like the balance is moving in the right direction.

I really look forward to breaking the tree. so far it looks like my current flicker build is going to get a really nice DMg increase and possibly a bit less leach. cant wait to find out..
Pekaboocharlie (standard) if you want to check it out GGG.

All in all looks good guys Keep up the good work

Last edited by Soulreaver_chris on Apr 19, 2015, 9:31:44 PM
Man I can't wait! Hope I get in beta tomorrow so I can help out!
"
vixien wrote:
Can you clarity when exactly the first group of people will receive beta invites? Will it be when the countdown hits 0:00? Have they already gone out?

There are a small amount of people (Alpha Testers, some streamers, etc.) that will get first through the door.

For everyone else, invites start getting sent out when the timer hits 0:00.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Chris wrote:

Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target.

The downfall of Incinerate, Freezing Pulse and Spark?
The rise of EK, Lightning Tendrils and Glacial Cascade?
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
All i see are a wall of nerfs, but i guess I will just have to wait until the test servers pop up and catch it on stream to see if everything is as "nerfed" as it seems. This hype train has been delayed..
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
the changes for projectiles kinda seem scary in a way. like fireball or ice spear. interesting to see the changes for these skills. because fireball needed the lmp or gmp. single fireball isn't something i would think would be worth using. hope the damage gets boosted on it. and some more addition to it. if thats the case.

cant wait to see all the changes done to casters since there isn't much release data on it yet.
rawrawr
Did ice spear (lmp) shotgun? Seems like it did when I played it.
I play wander and flicker striker every league so i think im fine.
*Hint* No one used shotgunning spells anyway lel.
Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean.
Changes look awesome.

"
Ondar's Guile. It provides 40% more chance to Evade vs projectiles, and 20% less vs melee.

Boo! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info