What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

The new projectil/arrow mechanic effect the Chain support gem?
Delete on death.
Man the entire game is getting overhauled, this is amazing.
"
Heartsease wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target.

The downfall of Incinerate, Freezing Pulse and Spark?
The rise of EK, Lightning Tendrils and Glacial Cascade?

GC has been my favorite caster skill since it released. looking forward to how to build around it this time. As one of the more expensive skills, the EB changes are going to make it interesting.
Seems I'll pick up my old and very first character for the new chapter again - LS & GS mara.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
*Hint* No one used shotgunning spells anyway lel.

**Everyone that plays an incinerate build thrives on shotgunning** that's the whole basis of the skill with lmp or gmp otherwise the skill isn't viable...where have you been!!!
:(

I wanted to play a GMP spark for 2.0

N'ver mind.... Plan B is Glacial Hammer
Maybe time to change my signature, armor buff :)
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
nice changes, waiting for full release >:)
my english sux.
I have no idea if those changes are good or bad coz i just started to play this game.
Pls no RIP my ranger.
Burn and prolif been broken for far too long. It's just too much of an easy mode especially when curses and penetration gems are included.

Ondars was not nerfed if you think about it. If projectiles can no longer shotgun effect you..then it would really be broken to still be able to have 95% projectile dodge against enemies..especially atziri and her spear attack..

and on that issue of shotgunning..omg finally..being sent to hell instantly by multi-proj voidbearers or herald of obelisk sprinklers was around for far too long. Even with capped fire res and good life regen the dogs could still send you to hell..well done gg.

Another thought just came to me..if projectiles no longer shotgun..but their AOE effects can overlap..I believe Igna has been dethroned... and Antalie Napora will now destroy characters with vaal burning arrow (as if it wasnt already strong 0.0).

Yes currently leveling meleeing gems only rewarded you with higher mana costs >_>.. (increased phys damage was highly uninspiring) as opposed to spells that as they gained levels would be more devastating..so I certainly welcome this more multiplier change. This this therefore means to me that skills are now gonna be more balanced because if melee skills keep their current strength plus this new more multiplier....then i'm afraid the QQ will start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info