Path of Macros (Community Project)

awsome tool!!
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Thanks for the kind words.
This is a great tool if it is legal. But let me guess we'll never get an ok from the officials therefore I'm too afraid to use it. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jun 6, 2015, 7:06:11 PM
NOICE
This program has been accepted by devs. i sent all source code to support and they went through it all. there is nothing to be scared off, furthermore all code is supplied for future use if you should choose to use it.
GGG supports logout macro? hmm
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
they do yes. as long as it is one server call. Also luckily there are several posts by chris wilson confirming this is allowed.
Last edited by goat4dinner on Jun 14, 2015, 5:56:19 AM
bump

I whanted simple hot key for remaining and Hideout but it sims i cant finde it here.

After traying your script it do not function att all for me, I just hope i dont get baned becouse some wierd things hapen wen i trie them.

When i make a hot key for hideout i get Esc function, when i trie same thing on map i get skill cast or some wired things.

When i trie other hot key i get flash open close of some other in game meny.

If you ask me this is broken and certenly is not one line of command.

It may be i got keys for game setup difrently then you anticipate but it do not worck.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jul 15, 2015, 9:15:06 PM
Sorry for the late reply.

No this program would not get you banned. All source code was sent and approved my GGG Support.

Unfortunately i am taking a longer break from POE since i have moved abroad and is now busy with my new job. I hope someone else who is good at AHK can either continue the project or use the code in someway.

This will most likely be my last post about the program as i will no longer be checking the forums (at least for the foreseeable future).

Stay safe and have fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info