Path of Macros (Community Project)

This macro program is a compilation of scripts that will allow anyone to use macros. The focus of this has been to create something that will allow you to unpack a zip file and run an exe file and instantly be able to use macro's without any experience of autohotkey or install.

All macro's have hotkey's that can be changed in the HELP section. Press F2 to enter HELP. Some of the macro's are configurable and these can also be configured in the help section.

All macros have been checked by GGG Support and are valid due to only making one server side call per macro.

Macro Features

+ respond to whispers with 5 customizable autoreplies by use of hotkeys. This could be "@someuser hi i am in a map right now i will write to you when i am done"
+ It also allows you to invite the last person that whispered you by use of a hotkey
+ It allows you to do a whois on the last person that whispered you
+ It allows you to start a trade with the last person that whispered you provided they are in the same zone as you
+ It allows you to customize 9 party messages. This could fx be "%please stick together and wait for each other." or "%REFLECT MOBS be careful."
+ Remaining monsters
+ Travel to hideout from city areas
+ Resync with server
+ Fast logout
+ Get cursor position
+ OPEN HELP / press F2
+ Close macro program

Terms of Use

This is openly coded for the community and as such feel free to use as you wish / as long as it benefits you, i am happy. however please give credit if you decide to use parts of the GUI.

Download

path of macros.zip

download, unpack and run 32bit, 64bit or ahk file.

Known Issues

1. If your system is set to automatically decide scaling it might be displayed a little differently. this can be fixed by setting scaling to 100% instead of 125% or 150% in windows display settings.

3. Macro hotkeys and configs will nost work after being saved unless you restart the macro program.

Thanks to:

the community for input and great suggestions. Feel free to use code for future community projects.

SPECIAL THANKS to:

SCHEZZA for helping with a second set of eyes and overall problem solving when i was stuck.
Last edited by goat4dinner on Apr 17, 2015, 9:54:29 PM
Last bumped on Feb 15, 2018, 4:01:04 AM
Look and feel of the interface.

Last edited by goat4dinner on Apr 18, 2015, 8:26:50 PM
Very nice m8! Thanks for your work and sharing it with us! :--)
Hey man. Thanks for this. Will come in handy.

The layout is a bit confusing. Would also be nice to chance the "Normal Macro"-keys. Hate to press the CTRL-key constantly. Simply pressing the space bar for example should be enough imo.

Keep up the great job ;)
Thanks guys
Love the comments.

"
HydraNL - The layout is a bit confusing. Would also be nice to chance the "Normal Macro"-keys. Hate to press the CTRL-key constantly. Simply pressing the space bar for example should be enough imo.

If you press F2 you can change the hotkeys to whatever you need. you can also configure many of the macros to fit your needs.
You probs already noticed this but in the script, the comments are the wrong way round for the remaining and hideout commands.

Aside from that, the trade commands are super useful ^.^
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 18, 2015, 12:26:17 PM
I thought only /oos and /remaining macros were allowed ? Is there any official post stating otherwise ?

Regardless, well done ;).
Last edited by Harest on Apr 18, 2015, 1:03:46 PM
Any macros that only execute 1 or less server side command is allowed. anything above would be bannable. this is why you always get confirmation that they are legal and if still in doubt then ask ggg support at support@grindinggear.com
If they support all of this stuff as a legitimate part of expected game play, GGG should just build it into their menu as mappable shortcuts. Absolutely ridiculous that they do not.

That said, thanks for making available what should be part of the game proper.
i think all the server calls are included as slash commands already. It is just hard to justify make a game interface for spamming messages.
Last edited by goat4dinner on Apr 18, 2015, 1:57:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info